Crystal Palace manager

Mick

How can a manager not speak to players, how can a manager do his job correctly without speaking to his playing staff?

I dont understand this, this is madness.  :lol: :lol:

He had his favourites and probably only spoke to them.

This is it, isn't it? Has been said by more than one person directly involved with the King. What a prat that man is.

Hope Mahrez rips him a new one. HBA wannabe that he is.

I like Mahrez :blush: Entertaining player to watch IMO.

He's a proper MOTD player (only place I've seen him) but he looks great fun. Given his heritage and style it's like HBA's younger bro or something.

How can a manager not speak to players, how can a manager do his job correctly without speaking to his playing staff?

Exactly this. Regardless what he does or where palace finish, we're well shot of him.  Thank fuck.

Exactly this. Regardless what he does or where palace finish, we're well shot of him.  Thank f***.

I still actively loathe him.

Exactly this. Regardless what he does or where palace finish, we're well shot of him.  Thank f***.

My hatred of him is still there, but I just completely avoid him in the media...just can't watch/read anything he says.  Although I like the odd look in here in case there's any gems from Palace supporters who are starting to click on :lol:

My hatred of him is still there, but I just completely avoid him in the media...just can't watch/read anything he says.  Although I like the odd look in here in case there's any gems from Palace supporters who are starting to click on :lol:

They are still in the delusional phase where they are believing in Pardew the myth. They'll soon see Pardew the inept egomaniac and I can hardly wait.

They are still in the delusional phase where they are believing in Pardew the myth. They'll soon see Pardew the inept egomaniac and I can hardly wait.

I think you're giving them too much credit there tbh. There's still some absolute fucktards in our support that are mourning his loss

I think you're giving them too much credit there tbh. There's still some absolute fucktards in our support that are mourning his loss

This is a good point.

Probably why Abeid was playing well, tbf. Wish he had less dialogue with all our players.

:lol: This! Pardews "super power" is definitely his uber bullshit waffle like. Abied was impervious to being Pardewed as he had been shielded from his effluence.