Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Yeah, that irritated me. I think Pardew needs to wind his neck in a bit; I'm beginning to get an inkling of what might have got up the Geordies' noses.

It's that quote there that is the real clue that it's beginning. Some of them are starting to catch the sour whiff of bullshit.

Dunno why Palace fans think we are the only ones who have expressed displeasure ( to say the least) about him as manager. :lol: Pretty damn sure every single group of fans from West Ham to Southampton have all expressed the same thing.

Yep, everyone but Reading fans think he's absolutely shite.

Dunno why Palace fans think we are the only ones who have expressed displeasure ( to say the least) about him as manager. :lol: Pretty damn sure every single group of fans from West Ham to Southampton have all expressed the same thing.

:lol: tbf, every fan base has seemingly had the period where they were like "We can change him. It'll be different this time!"

:lol: tbf, every fan base has seemingly had the period where they were like "We can change him. It'll be different this time!"

I was like that when he first arrived tbh :lol: " Don't care what West Ham fans think, i'll judge him for us" Past me was a fucking dickhead.

I was like that when he first arrived tbh :lol: " Don't care what West Ham fans think, i'll judge him for us" Past me was a fucking dickhead.

http://media.giphy.com/media/Vns2DRR16K9q0/giphy.gif

:lol: It's because it's so fucking obvious what he should be doing that you expect it to fall into place by trial and error. But no, 'it's 5 weeks on now and we're still starting Ryan Taylor over Hatem Ben Arfa'.

The man's severely brain damaged.

I was like that when he first arrived tbh :lol: " Don't care what West Ham fans think, i'll judge him for us" Past me was a f***ing dickhead.

http://media.giphy.com/media/Vns2DRR16K9q0/giphy.gif

All right current me is as well :lol:

:lol: It's because it's so fucking obvious what he should be doing that you expect it to fall into place by trial and error. But no, 'it's 5 weeks on now and we're still starting Ryan Taylor over Hatem Ben Arfa'.

The man's severely brain damaged.

:lol: I fucking love that it's not our problem anymore. God, we're so free.

The desperation in here for him to fail is hilarious.  :lol: they deserve it mind, for all the shit we have been called since he left.

Would describe it as belief rather than desperation.

Aye, can't be desperate for something that's inevitable.  I'm just sitting back nice and relaxed and waiting for the carnage to begin :D

I had loads of good reports on him when he first joined us. Can't remember who they were fans of mind.

I'm assuming people who drew their opinions of him from the glowing testimonials he recieves from his mates on TV.

Probably yeah, he does seem better when he's not your manager.

Guest firetotheworks

It's basically a bell curve with our fanbase, or at least on here with him isn't it? As a mean we all hated him when he arrived, then liked him for some if not all of the 5th season, then didn't understand him, grew frustrated with him, disliked him, hated him, wanted him dead after that.

Mind when he does fail and the Palace fans do turn on him, we have to reverse our tact and laugh at what a bunch of thick, deluded prats they are and point to how Pardew once finished 5th in Premiership.

I like the cut of this guy's jib.  :lol: