Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

*bumps thread*

The thread doesn't need bumping by me, it's one of the busiest on the board already. You can lock it, I can't. I personally don't need to be reminded about Pardew every time I open Newcastle Online.

I get it, but I actually enjoy slagging him off because I really, really hate the bloke. It's either small incremental releases in this thread or I let it build up and a few years down the line I end up on his doorstep in my strangling gloves.

*bumps thread*

The thread doesn't need bumping by me, it's one of the busiest on the board already. You can lock it, I can't. I personally don't need to be reminded about Pardew every time I open Newcastle Online.

I get it, but I actually enjoy slagging him off because I really, really hate the bloke. It's either small incremental releases in this thread or I let it build up and a few years down the line I end up on his doorstep in my strangling gloves.

All I took from that is a worrying fact you have actual strangling gloves. But yeah Pardew's a twat.

Brief reminder of what this c*** did to us: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,95928.975.html

PS: that page and the few following is as NUFC scored an 87th minute equaliser. :lol:

:sadnod: Just awful, tbh. Still saddens me cos I still don't have anywhere near the passion I did. I'll probably despise him forever because of this.

Mashley has a lot to answer for in this but Pardew was his enabler, he made most of us actively want our team to lose, that's some heavy shit right there. It's good to want us to win again but it's like going back to an ex, it'll never quite be the same again.

Brief reminder of what this cunt did to us: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,95928.975.html

PS: that page and the few following is as NUFC scored an 87th minute equaliser. :lol:

Fuck man, its hard to believe we genuinely hated seeing goals as it felt like the perlonging of suffering to a dying animal. It wasn't humane.

So gald its over. Its not the best it can be, but its so far away from them dark times. I actually look forward to games, I don't just hate everything about us anymore.

This infatuation with Pardew is quite honestly f***ing tedious and increasingly boring. Palace are currently a more ambitious club and have a better team than we have and will no doubt  finish higher than us. Lock the thread so we don't have to constantly read this regurgitated s***, Pardew was a t*** and a useless manager for us, everyone who posts on here knows that already.

See how ambitious they are when clubs start circling. The only two signings which really show 'ambition' are Cabaye (who will probably jump again after the Euros), and Sako who will likely just replace Bolasie. Not convinced they'll finish above us either.

My name is a joke, I despise this human being. Just wanted everyone to know. I don't like this bullshit prank they're playing on me and I find it absolutely repugnant for some posters to be so mean.

http://i.imgur.com/shNJGZa.gif