SackPardew.com

Decky

Guest antz1uk

the pro pardew lot are morons like, i could understand it if he had some redeeming feature but there's not one thing going for him.They haven't got a clue, it's like a Dr telling you your wife needs her arm chopping off to save her life..

They'd be like, nah I like her arm... they just can't see the wood for the trees

It's great that someone's collated all the laughable quotes and poor records pardew has set, just been looking on true faiths fb and there are people calling the site embarrassing.

Few staunch pardew sympathisers left now .

"But who would we get?" is the only argument they use now. Nobody even attempts to defend him anymore because they can't.

This site has been revealed at just the right time. I feared the international break would cool emotions of the majority, but thankfully that site will keep the heat turned up. We need to force his departure through now.

They reckon it's a scam to con money. The more desperate ones. I swear someone off here is arguing alongside me with some nutter called joey on fb

That would be me. One of the absolute worst that guy.

Names jim. Nice to fight the good fight alongside a fellow N-O er brother. You take some flak on there like mate. Kudos for perseverance.

A real pleasure mate. I thrive on flak from people like that. Nice to have people like you and this guy Aaron that's off here though.

Guest VanBarduck

Apart from the Caroll bits, I find the "Lies" section is a bit of a misnomer.

It's the simple, plain, usual bullshit that comes with his post-pre match itw rather than lies per se.

I did hear on total sport some mong saying pPardew is doing a good job and all becasue he gets no money and best players are sold.

Then John anderson said we play better football than under Kenny D and Hughton.

Nearly crashed like

I did hear on total sport some mong saying pPardew is doing a good job and all becasue he gets no money and best players are sold.

Then John anderson said we play better football than under Kenny D and Hughton.

Nearly crashed like

Does Anderson get paid a wage by Pardew or something? Some of the tripe he comes out with is staggering.

Tom W. Well based on this conversation alone there's 2 that want him out and 3 that dot

Tom W. So think you can quit with that 85% shit

You have to feel sad for some.

What a fucking dullard, jesus christ :anguish:

http://i.imgur.com/1mSIiB1.gif

I could watch this for hours  :lol:

Pinching her nose before diving  :anguish:

Horrific run up to the dive :anguish:

Horrific body control and co-ordination on the change of decision :anguish:

Lack of arm strength to hold onto the rail :anguish:

Legs apart on the somersaults :anguish:

Terrible splash entry into the pool :anguish:

Awful!

Taken directly from fb...

"I don't have any faith in anyone at the club. People who think a new manager would make a difference either don't understand how the club is run or are deluding themselves that some miracle manager is out there"

Yeah I suppose, I mean we already have a shit incompetant owner we might as well settle for a shit manager and football to boot....

http://disney.spiderpaws.com/pooh/eeyore2.gif