SackPardew.com

Decky

She's lucky she goes flying onto the platform below, otherwise she would have missed the pool completely, and actually landed back on the concrete beside the pool. Mental.

Looks like it might have been the guy that goes flying past her that spooked her  :lol: what a jerk.

Taken directly from fb...

"I don't have any faith in anyone at the club. People who think a new manager would make a difference either don't understand how the club is run or are deluding themselves that some miracle manager is out there"

Yeah I suppose, I mean we already have a s*** incompetant owner we might as well settle for a s*** manager and football to boot....

http://disney.spiderpaws.com/pooh/eeyore2.gif

:hmm:

Taken directly from fb...

"I don't have any faith in anyone at the club. People who think a new manager would make a difference either don't understand how the club is run or are deluding themselves that some miracle manager is out there"

Yeah I suppose, I mean we already have a s*** incompetant owner we might as well settle for a s*** manager and football to boot....

http://disney.spiderpaws.com/pooh/eeyore2.gif

:hmm:

Oops sorry mate, stealing your miserable thunder haha.

She's lucky she goes flying onto the platform below, otherwise she would have missed the pool completely, and actually landed back on the concrete beside the pool. Mental.

Looks like it might have been the guy that goes flying past her that spooked her  :lol: what a jerk.

Thought they were jumping together but you are right. What a dick.

http://i.imgur.com/1mSIiB1.gif

I could watch this for hours  :lol:

Pinching her nose before diving  :anguish:

Horrific run up to the dive :anguish:

Horrific body control and co-ordination on the change of decision :anguish:

Lack of arm strength to hold onto the rail :anguish:

Legs apart on the somersaults :anguish:

Terrible splash entry into the pool :anguish:

Awful!

:lol: Fucking Jesse Ventura over here. She's got wet hands on a vertical bar. Your grip game is that tight?

Awful!

:lol: Fucking Jesse Ventura over here. She's got wet hands on a vertical bar. Your grip game is that tight?

Grip game :lol:

I'm blaming the 2nd jumper.

Awful!

Also love the guys reaction on the second platform. Complete deadpan, then looks towards the camera.

Awful!

It's a difficult dive pulled off very well. The speed and momentum needed on that railing to hit the second board with her body and not her face is impressive. She then holds her form on the body flip pretty well. I'll give you that her entry into the water let her down but she may have been unconscious by then.

Great website, this quote had me laughing:

“Ryan (Taylor) deserves a medal He was up against Gervinho, who I think is one of the best players in the Premier League – I know he is, because I tried to sign him.”

Honestly, of all the quotes present on that page, I found this the worst:

“We took the lead and if it wasn’t for exuberance at the end, trying to get a second and the crowd urging us on and all getting a little bit carried away, we would have a really big victory today.”

Also this:

“It’s a city that loves the club so much that it hurts itself' date=' because of that love. If there was perhaps less pressure on our results, and the effect on the city, it would probably be a better club, but that’s what it is – it’s never going to change.”[/quote']

Basically saying your support is to the detriment of the team. :lol: Absolutely ridiculous.

Honestly, of all the quotes present on that page, I found this the worst:

“We took the lead and if it wasn’t for exuberance at the end, trying to get a second and the crowd urging us on and all getting a little bit carried away, we would have a really big victory today.”

Also this:

“It’s a city that loves the club so much that it hurts itself' date=' because of that love. If there was perhaps less pressure on our results, and the effect on the city, it would probably be a better club, but that’s what it is – it’s never going to change.”[/quote']

Basically saying your support is to the detriment of the team. :lol: Absolutely ridiculous.

Never seen those before?

How come it was never a problem for KK or SBR, how come it wasn't a problem for Ruud or Kenny?

Did Big Sam ever come out with crack like that ? 

The home fans do create pressure, that's a fact IMO. Obviously it's a normal part of being a big club, but it does exist. For me this is one of the Pardew quotes I still don't have that much of a problem with. When he says those things he never comes across to me like he means it as a criticism of the fans.