West Brom 0-2 Newcastle United 9/11/14 FT post-match reaction from page 30

midds

Get behind him FFS. He's a true Geordie not like them forrins.

You never go very long without playing the forrin card, like.

And...

(aside from mocking idiots who claim people on here only like people because they're "forrin" and trendy)

All I'm saying is if Tiote is back in this team, then Colback has to get bounced out and let Abeid do more up and down the pitch like he did in Greece.

I'll keep saying it now, De Jong should be coming into this midfield "3" in the #10 role with Sissoko doing his thing and Abeid holding. Cabella wide right and doing his best impression as a Wide #10 like that little short fella who plays for France there and finally Aarons wide left with Perez/Cisse up top. I'd actually want a new CF in there to mix in with Perez/Cisse.

Guest antz1uk

With Abeid in front of him, I can see us doing even better with Mbiwa in there, as the ball playing CB. Not taking owt away from Dummet or Colo today, like. I'd just cream my pants if we had Mbiwa, Anita and Abeid in together. Anita where Colback was today. May not provide enough BOSH for some, but it's not like anyone else gives us that bar Tiote.

Why would you replace Colback with Anita after todays performance?

Colback was outstanding.

i really don't know from which country you hail, however i do feel you need to understand football a bit better, he's fucknig bang average and is being completely protected by those around him, he's no more than your typical english average manager fail safe clogger

on a side note, i feel a little bit dirty, i had £2 scorecast bet on Ayoze and 2-0 which has made my sunday a little bit more acceptable

:lol: Have I just seen someone say Colback was 'outstanding'?

Another utterly average performance from an average player. Fucking hell, man.

Outstanding too strong but I thought Colback had a good game today.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Have I just seen someone say Colback was 'outstanding'?

Another utterly average performance from an average player. Fucking hell, man.

Exactly, at his absolute best as well.