LRD

Free header from Alnwick's flap

Fletcher off the bar

Free header from cross

Johnson wide when in on goal

Gomez miss

The goal

Larsson miss

That's just off the top of my head 7 clear cut chances.

We had long range shots and that was it.

Depressing over this starting to set in now. How utterly miserable.

Exactly the opposite here tbh. I'm struggling to give a single fuck. Why should I? The players don't seem to care, the manager get away with losing each time and the morons in the stands are paying hundreds each year for the privilege of witnessing us get bummed annually by Sunderland. Losing to that lot used to sting like fuck, now it's just another loss. Utterly predictable, easy to prepare for and easier still get get over.

Not prepared to invest any emotional attachment to the club until he goes. Had we won/drawn today then my current mood wouldn't be that different tbh.

Sissoko should have done better with that chance early in the first half and Perez had a great chance in the second half when he cut inside of Wes Brown. That's about it though.

edit - nvm, Dave beat me to it.

Exactly the opposite here tbh. I'm struggling to give a single fuck. Why should I? The players don't seem to care, the manager get away with losing each time and the morons in the stands are paying hundreds each year for the privilege of witnessing us get bummed annually by Sunderland. Losing to that lot used to sting like fuck, now it's just another loss. Utterly predictable, easy to prepare for and easier still get get over.

Not prepared to invest any emotional attachment to the club until he goes. Had we won/drawn today then my current mood wouldn't be that different tbh.

:thup:

Don't feel arsed in the slightest.

Don't think either team deserved to win that. Unlucky lads. I won't take the p*ss.

Think you did plenty, better chances and we never looked that close to scoring.

Thought you were the better side for a few spells. First 15 definitely and in the 2nd half for periods. Probably right in the sense we created more clear cut chances but I wasn't overly impressed with us.

I remember being at the playoff defeat in 1990 and that hurt like hell, as did the loss to them when Shearer was on the bench. However, today as with the last couple of defeats to them, I'm just not that arsed so I can see where other lads are coming from. I'm still emotionally invested in the club to a certain extent, but it's a pale shadow of what it used to be. Begs the question though - why do 49000 sheep still choose to go? It cant be for hope or to be entertained!

Is it down to habit or merely not having anything better to do?

Don't think either team deserved to win that. Unlucky lads. I won't take the p*ss.

Think you did plenty, better chances and we never looked that close to scoring.

Thought you were the better side for a few spells. First 15 definitely and in the 2nd half for periods. Probably right in the sense we created more clear cut chances but I wasn't overly impressed with us.

You make it difficult to dislike you! Thought you deserved to win personally.

I remember being at the playoff defeat in 1990 and that hurt like hell, as did the loss to them when Shearer was on the bench. However, today as with the last couple of defeats to them, I'm just not that arsed so I can see where other lads are coming from. I'm still emotionally invested in the club to a certain extent, but it's a pale shadow of what it used to be. Begs the question though - why do 49000 sheep still choose to go? It cant be for hope or to be entertained!

It's a misguided sense of loyalty to an institution that no longer exists. The club, as it stands now, is a broken shell of what it used to be and that won't change in a hurry either. The dopey wankers still routinely ploughing cash into it are as much of a problem as Pardew and Ashley. They're being milked and they don't even realise it. Too loyal, too easily manipulated and too fucking thick to see it. 

Exactly the opposite here tbh. I'm struggling to give a single f***. Why should I? The players don't seem to care, the manager get away with losing each time and the morons in the stands are paying hundreds each year for the privilege of witnessing us get bummed annually by Sunderland. Losing to that lot used to sting like f***, now it's just another loss. Utterly predictable, easy to prepare for and easier still get get over.

A draw would have been a fair result. It was a "shit off" between the two teams as to who was the worst. Sunderland created good chances but their finishing was appalling (I can see why they are struggling to score goals when they are missing sitters). On the few occasions Newcastle players got shots away they kept shooting straight at the Sunderland keeper.

It's a misguided sense of loyalty to an institution that no longer exists. The club, as it stands now, is a broken shell of what it used to be and that won't change in a hurry either. The dopey w*****s still routinely ploughing cash into it are as much of a problem as Pardew and Ashley. They're being milked and they don't even realise it. Too loyal, too easily manipulated and too f***ing thick to see it. 

My sentiments exactly and whilst I know many will disagree and have a pop, especially at the 'sheep' and 'dopey wankers' bits, it's evident the meek, subservient side of many of our following is a massive problem. Until some of that stuff in bold sinks home nowt is gonna change in a hurry.

It's a misguided sense of loyalty to an institution that no longer exists. The club, as it stands now, is a broken shell of what it used to be and that won't change in a hurry either. The dopey wankers still routinely ploughing cash into it are as much of a problem as Pardew and Ashley. They're being milked and they don't even realise it. Too loyal, too easily manipulated and too fucking thick to see it. 

Probably vote Ukip as well. ;)

A draw would have been a fair result, but only because of how crap both teams were.  It would have been fairer if there was a way to award zero points to both teams.

The only players of ours who deserve any credit are Sissoko and Perez and even then they managed to do some really poor things in the game.  Ayoze's finishing wasn't great today when it counted and Sissoko made some very wayward passes.  It just happens that they were the only two players with good attacking intent that almost made it count for something.

The stadium is full every week. QPR at home - 52,000, Leicester at home - 52,000. After we came up from the Championship, we were getting regular 42-43,000 crowds yet we know that big swathes of the crowd, including you and I, have jacked it in.

I don't understand why people are so desperate to keep going and I particularly don't understand who the people are that have not only filled the seats vacated by others but also taken crowds up in huge numbers.