NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Those white shorts are iconic now, like. I assume we're not gonna see anything different for the rest of the group stage. European as fuck. 

I'm sure this will look hindsightastic but us in white shorts have always looked fantastic. 

Just now, Disco said:

Loving the Foundation logo on the back of the shirt. Hope you’re watching @China.

Yep, loved that. A contributing factor to what's now gonna be as iconic a modern strip can be. 

On 06/05/2023 at 12:37, 80 said:

I'm happy with white socks as I like putting these hoodoos to bed.

On 06/05/2023 at 15:28, 80 said:

Hence let's wreck some connotations. Could win our first trophy in half a century in them :)

:)

Anyone know if they've got the Champs League training stuff in the club shop yet?

Didn't last week and I've noticed the online store has knocked the dispatch date back to next week (was meant to be early this week) so I'm going to assume not, but I need that "zany" long sleeve

Seems to be an increasing amount of the 1996 / 1998 Adidas Brown Ale sweatshirts popping up at the match.

Looks like a site called Magic Sponge is selling them on a 6 week lead time, anyone know if they're a legit site ? Obviously the ganseys aren't legit...

6 hours ago, Kanji said:

Hard disagree. The all white CL kit looks absurdly lush. 

Never disliked the white shorts when away  from home, in fact some fine memories fereynood away and 4-1 away to the mackems, spring to mind... but was a bit pissed off when I seen we were wearing  white shorts, we were home we should be wearing black shorts 

Edited by GavMcEl

Perhaps it's a forrin thing but I've always loved the white shorts and the idea of them being for Europe or the CL.

It's fun to change things up occasionally, and now they've become iconic.

Edited by Ameritoon

5 hours ago, GavMcEl said:

Never disliked the white shorts when away  from home, in fact some fine memories fereynood away and 4-1 away to the mackems, spring to mind... but was a bit pissed off when I seen we were wearing  white shorts, we were home we should be wearing black shorts 

Howay man, as if anyone gave a shite about the colour of our shorts. Our first CL game in forever against legendary opponents in the midst of a carnival atmosphere, but nah, we're wearing unacceptable shorts :lol:

10 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I’m absolutely in love with that white short, white patch, red letter combo like. Beautiful.

It works really well with the stripes on the shirt 

it didn’t work well I thought in our last CL

season as the stripes were too thick 

On 16/09/2023 at 08:07, Harry 209 said:

Negative. That is some stringent approval process by UEFA as we enter the fourth month of awaiting approval! The mind boggles at what kind of crazy font was submitted!

Papyrus

11 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I’m absolutely in love with that white short, white patch, red letter combo like. Beautiful.

It’s helped by the fact that we don’t have to use those god awful PL letters and numbers on the back when playing in Europe.  The PL official ones have been shite since their inception in 1997.