NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

47 minutes ago, gdm said:

It’s a bit of a weird mish mash. Pattern for the sake of it kinda thing but I’ve never really been that bothered about away kits

Isn't it supposed to represent Wor Flags? Given the link, I'm OK with it.

10 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Really don't understand how you can continue to support the club under these owners and be excited about signings the same ownership make, if you're this offended about them and think so little of them. Makes no sense.

I'm not particularly offended, it was a half-joking comment at a pretty brazen choice of away kit colours. I don't like the kit because of the hipster pattern, it's not my thing.

It's quite easy to support the club whilst disliking our 90% of our ownership though, or at least what they represent. 

Edited by The Prophet

4 minutes ago, toonali said:

Isn't it supposed to represent Wor Flags? Given the link, I'm OK with it.

Really? That’s a stretch. not sure how that represents wor flags or any flags really. Where did you hear that? I assume if that were the case it would get a mention or two in the articles about it. 

Edited by gdm

33 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Screenshot_20230630_094127_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f4b9f5b44cf1793c2d6dce500fd49288.jpg

Wee'uns kit to demonstrate full shebang. 

Weirdly they seem to be selling green shorts too. 

Can't imagine us ever needing to use them 

Screenshot_20230630_101607_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'm not particularly offended, it was a half-joking comment at a pretty brazen choice of away kit colours. I don't like the kit because of the hipster pattern, it's not my thing.

It's quite easy to support the club whilst disliking our 90% of our ownership though, or at least what they represent. 

I mean they did the green kit thing already, and considering how much money they put up and continue to do, it's probably one of the least offensive things they could do. On the whole they are completely in the background and don't make a big show of being involved with the club.

I'm sure loads aren't big fans of their culture, as it's completely foreign to us, starting to talk about sharia law and all that over a new kit seemed a bit OTT.

33 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Unlikely to boost revenue by much tbh.  

Not initially maybe, but will surely help when negotiating with adidas etc for next shirt contract. It’s the biggest market in the Middle East and that’s got to count when topping up shirt sales across the globe.

The youngest was waiting for a keeper top, buzzing that the away one's came out in her favourite colour :aww:

Can't wait to get absolutely shafted on the price of 2 kids tops with their names. 

I think it's great. Good colour, even if it is quite grass green and the design makes it stand out a little more and reminds me of that orange third kit we had not long ago.

Good job on this IMHO.