Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

I do think Hull will win tbh, I think we will draw  :(

can you imagine man, bruce's first win against manyoo in his entire f***ing managerial career to send us down :lol:

nothing more than we deserve tbh

I honestly do, if you ignore the importance of the games for us and them. The way Man U have been away from home at times, I think Hull will rise to the challenge. They will get a goal in the first half, Carver will tell the team we have to win when it is 0-0 at half time and the players will shit themselves knowing they have to win.

The lad on skunkers who always gets the team news spot on reckons its:

Krul

Janmatt

Colo

Willo

Dummett

Jonas

Anita

Colback

Sissoko

Rivière

Cisse

Willo  :(

No ayoze? Glad Raylor isn't in, if that is the team.

We won't win this like but there's no chance Hull are going to beat Man Utd so we'll be fine.

Hull lost at home to Burnley two weeks ago FFS when they could have got out the relegation zone and Burnely were already down, nothing to suggest they'll be able to pick themselves up to beat Man Utd like.

Williamson starting after getting "deliberately" sent off. You can't make this shit up.

I'm not sure I care anymore though. 19 years supporting the club and we've put up with some shite but this season has been one step too far. I cared more in 2009.

Williamson starting after getting "deliberately" sent off. You can't make this s*** up.

I'm not sure I care anymore though. 19 49 years supporting the club and we've put up with some s**** but this season has been one step too far. I cared more in 2009.

O0 Not sure I care but.....................why am I still nervous then? This fucking curse is deep rooted.