England

Yorkie

On World Cup final day I'm at Paul Simon's last ever big gig at BST festival in Hyde Park. Cant imagine he'll be on before 7, like, but lastl entry is 3. They better have a fucking screen somewhere, like!!

It's Homeward Bound.

Who the fuck goes to Madame Tussaud's during a World Cup quarter final? [emoji38]

Who the fuck goes to Madame Tussaud's full stop.

People with fucking children, and without the foresight to look at fixtures before booking non refundable days out. That's who.

https://twitter.com/Boscorelli55/status/1015701559328600064

People are so fucking stupid, man.  Seen loads of stuff like this. Those mugs trashing the IKEA store :anguish:

I guess most of our fannies haven't been able to travel to the WC this time, so they're at home. :anguish:

Or, if yesterday is anything to go by, they're just having fun, why moan etc etc.

I wanted to go here so bad but thought it would probably be considered a bit of a stretch to relate beer throwing to this. :lol:

:lol:

Fair enough, I retract that snipe...  I hope I'm wrong and we can say fannies are fannies.  Regardless of the just having fun narrative, the behaviour of many England fans puts people off following England or football.  We're hardly angels as fans, this is the first tournament we've not turned up and tried to wreck (in decades), and there actually is an obligation on us to start behaving with a bit more dignity as a fucking group and I'm not having the shite. :lol:

The beer stuff has nothing to do with all that, I accept.  That happens beyond the UK too.

On World Cup final day I'm at Paul Simon's last ever big gig at BST festival in Hyde Park. Cant imagine he'll be on before 7, like, but lastl entry is 3. They better have a fucking screen somewhere, like!!

It's Homeward Bound.

:clap:

:thup: As I say that link was the first thing that came to mind too. :lol:

I'm just bored of everyone feeling the need to do something just to win some internet points, which is all most of this stuff feels like to me. Some prick actually chucking that on Snapchat with a 'wheyyy', rather than condemning it ffs.

:thup: As I say that link was the first thing that came to mind too. :lol:

I'm just bored of everyone feeling the need to do something just to win some internet points, which is all most of this stuff feels like to me. Some prick actually chucking that on Snapchat with a 'wheyyy', rather than condemning it ffs.

Don't get me wrong, that is awful, but that's not a phenomenon that is just happening here in the UK now, in the US you quite often see people wrecking there town in celebration, and is nothing to do with people trying to get "internet point". Ultimately it's people who are enjoying themselves and it going overboard due to mob mentality.

Absolute dickheads, why trash an ambulance ffs Just enjoy the result.

It’ll be the same people that complain that their 9th child, Beyoncé, has to wait an hour for an ambulance after getting a piece of Lego stuck up her nose tbh.

Absolute dickheads, why trash an ambulance ffs Just enjoy the result.

It’ll be the same people that complain that their 9th child, Beyoncé, has to wait an hour for an ambulance after getting a piece of Lego stuck up her nose tbh.

:spit:

It's Homeward Bound.

:notbad: