England

Yorkie

This is killing me. I'm Stuck at work trying not to think about it, I manage it for a bit then I start I thinking what to do after work and then I remember I'm watching England in World Cup Semi Final. Help iz :lol:

Have you all had 'It's coming home' playing in your head constantly of late? Every time I'm not doing anything or talking to someone, it just slowly starts playing and matching the words to my walking pace

No escape :D

Have you all had 'It's coming home' playing in your head constantly of late? Every time I'm not doing anything or talking to someone, it just slowly starts playing and matching the words to my walking pace

Yes.

Yes.

There’s a doc at work who’s a Barca fan and an NP with a Greek family, but nobody else cares about soccer football. I just keep telling them “it’s coming home” at inappropriate moments which confuses everyone.

Also I am completely shitting it.

I've mostly been trying to think of ways of using lines from the song as a facebook status, but none of them seem adequately Im14AndThisIsDeep

Unpopular opinion: Red England kit > White England Kit.

England should always play in Red in my John Humble.

Not only is it the colour of the flag but it has seemed luckier as well.

Wait, what? There's a lot more white on the flag than red :lol:

Random colleagues just poking their heads around the door saying/singing football's coming home.

We had an urgent, company-wide meeting this morning to announce the CEO's departure. "Any questions?" "Yeah. Will this affect football coming home?" :lol: :lol:

Unpopular opinion: Red England kit > White England Kit.

England should always play in Red in my John Humble.

Not only is it the colour of the flag but it has seemed luckier as well.

Wait, what? There's a lot more white on the flag than red :lol:

Just to complete that post, the win% is higher in the white kit too.

Random colleagues just poking their heads around the door saying/singing football's coming home.

We had an urgent, company-wide meeting this morning to announce the CEO's departure. "Any questions?" "Yeah. Will this affect football coming home?" [emoji38] [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Honestly wishing you all good luck tonight! Hope you guys get to understand the feeling of watching your team in a World Cup final. It's a feeling Moke won't ever feel. You guys deserve this for inventing the sport!

Honestly wishing you all good luck tonight! Hope you guys get to understand the feeling of watching your team in a World Cup final. It's a feeling Moke won't ever feel. You guys deserve this for inventing the sport!

Interestingly, football was seemingly first played (with rules) in China as depicted in ancient artworks; although became more widespread and recognised in England & Europe some time after - possibly in a manner which more closely reflects the game we know today.

Interestingly, football was seemingly first played (with rules) in China as depicted in ancient artworks; although became more widespread and recognised in England & Europe some time after - possibly in a manner which more closely reflects the game we know today.

Not interesting at all. Just fucking win this England :lol: