England

Yorkie

How are Iceland and Denmark in the top group? Also with the current situation and fixture congestion and travel restrictions it seems a bit daft even playing this tin pot competition.

What do you mean by top group?

Personally not astonished at the lack of Grealish. It's not as if there's a lack of flair in the squad.

Rice is the one that perplexes me the most. Don't really see what he brings. Winks always looks combative at least, which you need.

But are there no left sided defenders/defensive players to pick from at all? :lol:

Absolutely no one can convince me Mings is better than Lascelles. Mings end of season was awful for Villa as well despite their defensive improvement he was still dropping howlers.

Mings has had an awful season, right up until the restart.

Grealish not being there is absolutely laughable.

You absolutely have to get Grealish in that team man.

England should always pick the attacking midfield talent they have available,as it's usually few of them, to really start getting them accustomed to the national team setup and developing them at that level.

Especially with Maddison currently out, you have to have Grealish in there. Very weird decision.

Some serious enough charges I would've thought. Is it a foregone conclusion he'll be fine to just leave and continue playing?

Also who are you going to play at left back?

Dier, hopefully.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Personally not astonished at the lack of Grealish. It's not as if there's a lack of flair in the squad.

Rice is the one that perplexes me the most. Don't really see what he brings. Winks always looks combative at least, which you need.

But are there no left sided defenders/defensive players to pick from at all? :lol:

Rice is Mark Noble II.

Shouldn’t be anywhere near an England squad.

Absolutely no one can convince me Mings is better than Lascelles. Mings end of season was awful for Villa as well despite their defensive improvement he was still dropping howlers.

Mings has had an awful season, right up until the restart.

Grealish not being there is absolutely laughable.

Mings is actually awful.  I think he has had  a couple of good games this season but loads of terrible one's.

Are we seriously that lacking in decent English goalkeepers that we have to keep relying on Pickford?

My mates think I can't stand Pickford because he is an ex mackem.  However, I honestly can't believe that he is England's number 1.  In my opinion he is too error prone and his head is everywhere apart from the game.  Another one who thinks he has  made it, just like Joe Hart.

Weird squad.  Loads of attackers and attacking midfielders.  Loads of people who can play right back and centre back, but no natural left back?  :idiot2:  Can only assume he’s confident Walker or Trippier will be good there.

Great to see Foden in there.  Pleased there’s no Grealish, he’s a good player but his general appearance irritates me for some reason.