Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Guest Howaythetoon

Such a nothing player, even on the ball. I honestly didn't know he was playing until he hit the woodwork, he was that anonymous.

Such a nothing player, even on the ball. I honestly didn't know he was playing until he hit the woodwork, he was that anonymous.

He's a strange player tbh, compare this game with his performance for us against Norwich two seasons ago, not just the goals he scored but his all round play, worlds apart.

During pre-match warm up Coutinho, Mane and Wijnaldum were practising a shooting routine - Coutinho and Mane consistently hit the back of the net, but Wijnaldum barely got a shot on target never mind score - I so wish I'd recorded it  ;D

This guy is shocking man. He doesn't even try out there. It's not as though he's trying things and they're not coming off. He just sits in midfield playing sideways passes. It's unreal that the players around him at Liverpool can't even make him look better.

We did amazing with the money we got for both he and Sissoko man. It's absolutely no surprise we got relegated with those two jokers.

This guy is shocking man. He doesn't even try out there. It's not as though he's trying things and they're not coming off. He just sits in midfield playing sideways passes. It's unreal that the players around him at Liverpool can't even make him look better.

We did amazing with the money we got for both he and Sissoko man. It's absolutely no surprise we got relegated with those two jokers.

In his first few games for us he looked the real deal aswell. So reminiscent of Sissoko.

His away performances were anonymous, thought going to Liverpool would change that BUT not at all, he just fails to get involved

It's so odd because he has the attributes to be a top player, not like Colback who hides because he struggles with the basics of football

Apropos of nothing there's an extension for Firefox users called FoxReplace that automatically replaces a given word with another when a page loads.  I've found it really cuts down on having to read the shite phrases some erudite folks insist on polluting forums with.  :whistle:

Colback is not bad technically. No Gini but I saw more from him in terms of passing range than an Anita.

I agree. I think he should be starting next to Shelvey or Diame in midfield personally.

He's obviously pap but he's shown he can pass a ball on occasion. It's the taking forever to pass sideways, not being able to move, hiding from the ball and only impacting off the ball when making fouls which makes him so pap.