Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Guest firetotheworks

His away form is becoming his entire form. I like him when he plays well, but he hides and I can't stand that, he's a complete passenger.

Still one of our better players for me like. He can't do it all on his own and there's no real plan of attack and even less movement.

Put it this way, if this was a team playing good attacking football I'm sure he'd fit right in.

Guest Spark

Yet if you put him in Bournemouth's team today he probably would have been brilliant. Gosling even looks decent for them ffs.

there was a moment today when we'd just launched a counter and he was jogging upfield still in our half.

Anita came running up behind him and came him a big shove in the back and yelled at him to get moving. cunt still only just barely broke sweat but he did start to run.

This guy can be world class on his day, it pretty plain to see he's lost all trust in the manager, clearly doesn't want to play for the cunt. Looks like the majority of players just want him gone now.

Guest chopey

Sissoko was the coward today this bloke is quality but he's not used to his headless chicken postion today

Sissoko was the coward today this bloke is quality but he's not used to his headless chicken postion today

His headless chicken position no way excuses for not running for the ball, wimping out of challenges and not even attempting to pass or take on his man.

He was pathetic today and he has been in far too many games this season.

A world class player on his day, but in our position we cant wait around for our big players to have "good days" they need to get their heads out of their arses and perform every week.

Guest chopey

it's a non argument really a bit like saying which shit smells the most but if I had a choice between the two I would choose gini any day

• 2 weeks later...

Much better in the middle imo, where he can use his quick feet and pace to get out of trouble, get away from a player and take us to the next phase.

Came in here to post this. Would love to see more of him at CM in the weeks ahead.

Pathetic again. 18 touches in that first half. He is better then Colback and going invisible.

Improved in the 2nd half but just not good enough, drop him for away games.

Thought he had a marked improvement on his usual away performances. Influenced the midfield a lot more than he normally would?

Much better in the middle imo, where he can use his quick feet and pace to get out of trouble, get away from a player and take us to the next phase.

Aye, definitely his best away performance in that central position, big improvement on Anita.

Pathetic again. 18 touches in that first half. He is better then Colback and going invisible.

Improved in the 2nd half but just not good enough, drop him for away games.

Thought he had a marked improvement on his usual away performances. Influenced the midfield a lot more than he normally would?

Yeah I did too. a lot of pressing.

Guest firetotheworks

Not doing enough, but that was by far his best away performance for us in that 1. I noticed him on the ball and 2. When I noticed him on the ball he often passed it to one of our players.