Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

"Even" Daryl Murphy.

Really wish people would stop talking down about him. He was a good player who would be of use to us now.

I have to admit I thought that was a little disrespectful. The only conclusion to be drawn is that Rafa was misquoted.

"Even" Daryl Murphy.

Really wish people would stop talking down about him. He was a good player who would be of use to us now.

I have to admit I thought that was a little disrespectful. The only conclusion to be drawn is that Rafa was misquoted.

Think the context was in relation to the fact he played so little, rather than him being shite.

"Even" Daryl Murphy.

Think the context was in relation to the fact he played so little, rather than him being s****.

Ah, fair enough.

Is he getting loads of chances or is he being clinical?

He's getting on the end of chances, that's half the job tbh. He wasn't doing it enough in his first season here.

Yes but I was wondering if Fulham were creating numerous chances for him and he was still squandering a few or is he now taking the chances which come his way?