Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I'm not sure why but i've been desperate for him to succeed for whatever reason. Always had belief in him and that he will come good. Hopefully he can do it. Just Love the crazy bastard :lol:

A mixture of his passion and the ludicrous way some people go on-about a player who was 20 when he joined us for not tearing the Premiership apart on his debut season in one of the worst Newcastle sides we've ever seen.

I'm not sure why but i've been desperate for him to succeed for whatever reason. Always had belief in him and that he will come good. Hopefully he can do it. Just Love the crazy b****** :lol:

A mixture of his passion and the ludicrous way some people go on-about a player who was 20 when he joined us for not tearing the Premiership apart on his debut season in one of the worst Newcastle sides we've ever seen.

You could be spot on here :thup:

Made a tit of himself with the penalty but better, so much better.

Even I was willing him to get a hattrick tonight, he definitely deserved one.

Why would any Newcastle fan not be willing on one of our players to get a hatrick? :lol:

He's clearly the kind of striker that when in the mood is unplayable, he is going to get his head or his body to the ball before any defender and he is strong enough to shrug anyone off. He's also got the technical skills. It's only that too often he has not shown up like that or been unable to hit a barn door. I do love his enthusiasm, but part of me thinks that this is part and parcel with his immaturity which is why his form seems to fly around wildly.

Rafa will get him to consistency like he has with Shelvey I hope. I have never understood anyone who didn't think he has the ability to be a great striker, but I have been in the past frustrated with him to the point of questioning if he'll make it, albeit everyone looked bad last season. I'd also still probably start Gayle, but he needs to keep banging them in himself because Mitrovic certainly brings more overall to the table.

Can't blame the lad for so desperately wanting to take the penalty, he's been left out a lot this season and he's desperate to prove himself, he's full of passion and clearly has a lot of love for us. He's just not had the skill to live up to that passion but now seems to be turning a corner, I think he'll come good. Fantastic centre forward display today, harassed, bullied and terrorised their back 4 all game, I had to rub my eyes when I saw him running at defenders. Whatever Rafa is doing with him is working, starting to repay some of the faith our supporters have had in him and I hope for everyone's sake it continues. Got a lot of time for Mitro, how can you not love the guy?

I loved that to be honest shows how much he wanted to score. We need players with that passion

I loved that to be honest shows how much he wanted to score. We need players with that passion

He'd been the regular pen taker when he plays. Maybe it just wasn't made clear who would take it before the game.

Oh, wouldn't be at all surprised if Ritchie was the designated penalty taker and it was very clearly said. Just Mitro tried to seize the opportunity.

Lol, yeah Mitro is always the one trying to do something out of the order. Come on, stop with that rubbish!

He is such an honest player and I really liked how much he wanted to take the penalty... it felt literally like Ritchie was taking it from me in that moment

I think he brings in the other players better than Gayle. It helps the team attack more as a unit.

Also, he's quicker than i thought (although not fast) but then, Gayle is actually slower than i thought he would be (while still being pretty quick).

Fair enough, but from where I was it looked like he was actually crying, and he lost his shit for a few minutes.

Unless it's been confirmed elsewhere, why are we assuming Ritchie is the designated penalty taker? Not like Mitro hasn't taken (and scored) pens for us before.

My immediate reaction from the way he quickly scrambled to get the ball was that it was indeed him that was being a cheeky little scamp and pinching the penalty from the designated taker. Fair do's if so, brave lad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk