Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Imagine seeing someone put in that performance with two goals, one been an absolutely brilliant effort and your first thought is to moan because he got booked for celebrating said absolutely brilliant goal. Have a word with yourself ffs.

Love Mitro, over the moon for him with that performance

I was willing him to take the penalty and I absolutely loved that he wanted it and was gutted when he didn't get it. He also went to Ritchie which shows what he is about

Hope Rafa can find a way of getting him league games

Made a tit of himself with the penalty but better, so much better.

Even I was willing him to get a hattrick tonight, he definitely deserved one.

What a shit post

Firstly he did not make a tit of himself, even if Ritchie was designated taker and secondly wanting your own players score a hattrick should be normal, not an unusual thing

Love Mitro, over the moon for him with that performance

I was willing him to take the penalty and I absolutely loved that he wanted it and was gutted when he didn't get it. He also went to Ritchie which shows what he is about

Hope Rafa can find a way of getting him league games

The most important thing for me which shows he is a great character to have in the team.

Fair play to him on the two goals. Looked a bit quicker as well which was encouraging. On a slightly related note, I'm finding it difficult to actually know how to rate the players in our team, just seems too easy for even the lesser players at this level like Gouff, Colback, Dummett is even making an impact going forward

After seeing the highlights, I think he looks more fit then I have ever seen him. He actually looked mobile and that he could outrun a couple of the preston players. Kudos for him!

Might be the Preston backline is super slow, he did look mobile though was very impressed. Looks fit, hungry and verging on pacey.

What a night for the lad! Really enjoyed seeing him dancing and interacting with fans and then grinning as he left the pitch; full of joy. The penalty pleading was embarrassing though. I literally blushed watching him. He also put extra pressure on Ritchie. He reminds me of my 7 year old or Gazza at a similar age (...actually, at any age!).

What is this, Mitrovic looking almost pacey? :lol: Loved seeing him running in behind and taking down the ball to Ritchie who then won the penalty. Mitrovic was there in the air challenging for the ball that ended up going to Perez who in return finished it nicely. How could Diame miss that? :lol: Was put on a plate for him by Mitro. His two goals were nice though, but still lol.

Seems like the extra training sessions that Mitro's had with Rafa is paying off :thup: So f***ing happy for him, and us of course. We can't just rely on one forward scoring goals. Perez starting to find form as well..

Haven't seen the goals or performance, I'm just really happy for him that he got some goals and made a contribution. Bluestar is right though, he needs to be reliable temperament wise, if he and rafa can crack that he's got a great future.

Ritchie bust a gut to get Mitro his 3rd before Ritchie was subbed. At least that's how I saw it.

They'll be absolutely laughing their tits off together.

Before Mitro accidently snaps his neck like a twig

He does have a touch of Lennie about him tbf :lol:

Spot on  :lol: he looked like he was close to tears asking for that penalty.  Definitely seems like he's not all there  :lol:

Don't care, though.  Love the big daftie  :aww:

Penalty incident spoiled a great night.  I think Mitro normally takes the penalty when he's playing but I wasn't impressed with the attitude of Ritchie.  Grear player but I could imagine him being a nasty little git and could become a bad apple in the dressing room if allowed to.  I wonder if that's why Bournemouth let him go?

Hearing the crowd singing after the final whistle with Mitro dancing (jumping) really makes you feel like, i don't know how to say it..Loved watching that.

God i fucking love this club right now. In the Championship and i can't remember the last time i felt this good and positive about the club  :smitten: :aww:

Penalty incident spoiled a great night.  I think Mitro normally takes the penalty when he's playing but I wasn't impressed with the attitude of Ritchie.  Grear player but I could imagine him being a nasty little git and could become a bad apple in the dressing room if allowed to.  I wonder if that's why Bournemouth let him go?

FFS! :lol: :lol: I'm lost for words here..

Don't know why he was so desperate for the pen, he is a bit of a weird bloke. Not a big deal though.

Weird thing to question really. He's merely a striker with passion for the game like a little kid. As long as it's all positive vibes after everything it doesn't matter what so ever.  This is for Rafa to "sort out" anyway.

Don't know why he was so desperate for the pen, he is a bit of a weird bloke. Not a big deal though.

How is it weird? It's his job to score goals. This was his chance to impress Rafa and prove a point, you could tell he was desperate to get a hattrick.

Not too sure what your logic is here?

Not been through the last few pages but this is how I see it;

Rafa confirmed Ritchie was the designated pen taker, so he took it. Mitrovic was desperate to bag (which is a good thing), so he wanted to take it.

Isn't it as simple as that?

If anything it's a positive that he was so desperate to take the pen, or am I missing something?