Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I said it in the match thread but he looked a bit leaner out there which meant he was a little bit more mobile. Obviously he's never going to be quick but a little bit more agility being added to his game can only be a good thing.

Didn't see the full match but he scored two good goals, the second in particular was expertly taken from start to finish. Think I'd probably get booked for celebrating it too. :lol:

Penalty thing was fuck all, he's a striker and wants to score goals. Ritchie didn't agree, which is fair enough. My only comment is that Rafa should probably set out the pen-taking duties and we'd avoid that sort of thing in the first place.

Ritchie bust a gut to get Mitro his 3rd before Ritchie was subbed. At least that's how I saw it.

They'll be absolutely laughing their tits off together.

Before Mitro accidently snaps his neck like a twig

He does have a touch of Lennie about him tbf :lol:

Just read through all recent comments and basically, without being too egocentric, you're all just saying same as me: "heed th' baal but love him" (ish). Let's just enjoy it lads: "Mitro's on fire, your defence is terrified..." [repeat until your SMILE hurts]. 'Wees like him? Geet few, and most o' them deed'

Ritchie bust a gut to get Mitro his 3rd before Ritchie was subbed. At least that's how I saw it.

He does have a touch of Lennie about him tbf :lol:

:lol: :thup: said it in the match thread like but the penalty debacle was basically George & Lennie.

:lol:

I imagine Mitro going around, congratulating his team-mates, being like a scene from Final Destination :lol:

Really happy for him. Has had to bide his time, and I think ultimately it will only do him good. He's clearly chomping at the bit to get goals and prove himself and that is never a bad thing.

Think Rafa has handled the whole thing brilliantly with the mix of Gayle, Diame, Perez and Mitrovic. They are all fit, hungry, and now firing in goals.

I said it in the match thread but he looked a bit leaner out there which meant he was a little bit more mobile. Obviously he's never going to be quick but a little bit more agility being added to his game can only be a good thing.

Definitely, noticed that too. :thup:

Rafa seems to have whipped him and Shelvey in particular into shape which is great to see. I really hope he starts on Saturday.

"On the pitch spat"? He's a striker who wants to score goals so of course he wants to take the penalty - he's in a rich vein of goalscoring form in all his recent starts for club and country so he's confident and whether he challenges Ritchie or not is of little or no consequence at all. I've said before certain people just have it in for him and posts like that just prove it.

"Ship him out and replace him with someone useful"... he's scored 3 goals in 3 starts this season (5 in his last 8 iirc) and has also started as the lone striker in both of our 6-0 wins this season! Honestly man, get a f***ing grip - he was fantastic all round today and very unlucky not to get his hat-trick.

Also can't believe he's getting stick for celebrating and going mad when the team scores, sorry Balotelli.

Definitely in a lot better shape and looks a yard sharper for it. Had a decent burst of pace a couple of times tonight. Also seemed to have a lot more composure on the ball for the most part, thought he was excellent tonight.