Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest reefatoon

Well it sounds like they are taking a leaf out of our book with that low bid. If they carry on like us though, then it should be fine, as they will now be off to monitor him for another couple of seasons before thinking of another approach.

Playing the league's basket case isn't really going to lead to whopper bids tbf.

Exactly. We're constantly acting like we've got no money, why would any other club not try to take advantage?

On the plus side if we accept 25 million we might get another tenner towards a quality striker?

Haven't you seen the "first in line" clause we made happen in the Kenedy deal? Can't expect tenner's with brilliant stuff like that being negotiated.

Whether we like it or not though West Ham are showing ambition and would probably be the more attractive option right now, it's not like they are managed by Moyes anymore either, seems strange that Ryder doesn't know if the bid is genuine but seems to have inside track on Lascelles and his agent?

Reads like a look at me look at me tweet.

Whether we like it or not though West Ham are showing ambition and would probably be the more attractive option right now, it's not like they are managed by Moyes anymore either, seems strange that Ryder doesn't know if the bid is genuine but seems to have inside track on Lascelles and his agent?

Reads like a look at me look at me tweet.

His tweet doesn't make sense anyway.

That tweet to me sounds like West Ham has ties to his agent, and it's his agent who is agitating for a move, not Lascelles. Still not stuff we want going into the season.

This is what Ryder said in the Chronicle Live Blog:

This is more of the same on Lascelles and it appears to be agent driven. Newcastle would hold out for much more on Lascelles than £25million in any case. Like the Everton and Chelsea rumours it’s head turning stuff for the Toon captain and not welcome in the eyes of fans and the manager.

That tweet to me sounds like West Ham has ties to his agent, and it's his agent who is agitating for a move, not Lascelles. Still not stuff we want going into the season.

Quite a lot of the WHU players are represented by the same company.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/unique-sports-management/beraterfirma/berater/4142

They have 5 from West Ham and 4 from us (Lascelles, Gayle, Darlow and Dummett).