Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Did it even hit cisse's hand?

Anyways a huge confidence boost for Darlow who still looks a little daunted and uncomfortable at times. He deserves the Boost as he has been tremendous given the situation he was thrown into... hopefully he starts believing more in himself and that he belongs here.

Anyways a huge confidence boost for Darlow who still looks a little daunted and uncomfortable at times. He deserves the Boost as he has been tremendous given the situation he was thrown into... hopefully he starts believing more in himself and that he belongs here.

Nope. Might have hit Sissoko's hand though. ;)

It was Sissoko's hand it allegedly hit and it didn't even do that. Mike Dean, the cheating cunt.

It was Sissoko's hand it allegedly hit and it didn't even do that. Mike Dean, the cheating cunt.

It did like.

It did like.

I've not seen it but apparently the aerial camera view shows there the ball did not make contact with his hand.

It did like.

You never see them given against other teams even if it did. Both players had their arms in the air to try and block each other's jump, I'm not even sure Sissoko could bring it down as he was tangled with Dann.

It did like.

You never see them given against other teams even if it did. Both players had their arms in the air to try and block each other's jump, I'm not even sure Sissoko could bring it down as he was tangled with Dann.

I think you're seeing it a bit black and white tinted glasses to be honest mate, looks clear cut to me. Although throughout the game i thought we weren't given clear fouls, also everytime there was an opportunity for us to breakaway via an advantage, Dean blew for the free kick instead. It drove me mad watching it.

It wasn't a deliberate handball, which technically means it's not a penalty.

While true, jumping with your hand in the air and touching the ball will always be given as a pen.

The deliberate thing, i think 75% of penalties given aren't deliberate, for me the wording is wrong. Should be gaining an advantage or stopping an opponent from receiving the ball, something along those lines.

It'll never be right whatever you do, the ref will always call it as he sees it, and different refs will see thing differently, human factor i suppose.

It wasn't a deliberate handball, which technically means it's not a penalty.

While true, jumping with your hand in the air and touching the ball will always be given as a pen.

The deliberate thing, i think 75% of penalties given aren't deliberate, for me the wording is wrong. Should be gaining an advantage or stopping an opponent from receiving the ball, something along those lines.

It'll never be right whatever you do, the ref will always call it as he sees it, and different refs will see thing differently, human factor i suppose.

His hand went up for leverage for me, he wasn't trying to handle it, I just don't see many of them given in other games.

Nah it was probably right. There's one angle that shows it clearly hits Sissoko's hand, and Dann spots it and claims immediately. You can't jump up for a header with your hands a foot above your head and then have any complaints if a foul is given when the ball hits them.