Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

I really cant warm to Darlow tbh.

He comes across as a right arrogant arsehole. I remember earlier in the season at Bristol City, he was the only player to refuse photos etc. with some younger fans.

He makes a lot of mistakes and if you look across the season he's actually cost us quite a few points. He's certainly not young or inexperienced like, he's just not very good.

I'd prefer Elliot in goal for the last few games and a new keeper bought in over the summer.

He signed stuff for my lad at Wigan. Couldn't have been nicer

Stayed behind after beating Burton at home couple weeks ago to get pictures taken with young fans.

People overreacting and looking for any excuse to criricise after he's had a bad game. Standard.

Maybe it's his haircut. Us lads with voluminous side-parted hair don't have it easy.

Stephen Harper, glad you're putting your retirement from politics to good use by joining N-O.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1924513/original.jpg

He comes across as a right arrogant arsehole. I remember earlier in the season at Bristol City, he was the only player to refuse photos etc. with some younger fans.

He makes a lot of mistakes and if you look across the season he's actually cost us quite a few points. He's certainly not young or inexperienced like, he's just not very good.

I'd prefer Elliot in goal for the last few games and a new keeper bought in over the summer.

Stayed behind after beating Burton at home couple weeks ago to get pictures taken with young fans.

People overreacting and looking for any excuse to criricise after he's had a bad game. Standard.

Or maybe people have just met him on different days? The fact he comes across as an arrogant arsehole (in my opinion) has no bearings on the fact that he's been poor for us this season and has been at fault of quite a few dropped points.

Considering you post absolute shit about Isaac Hayden (who has been remarkably better in his position than Darlow has in his), it's remarkable you chose to write the second line of your post.

Or maybe people have just met him on different days? The fact he comes across as an arrogant arsehole (in my opinion) has no bearings on the fact that he's been poor for us this season and has been at fault of quite a few dropped points.

Considering you post absolute s*** about Isaac Hayden (who has been remarkably better in his position than Darlow has in his), it's remarkable you chose to write the second line of your post.

Darlow hasn't been "poor for us this season". He's had the odd bad game - as has Hayden. He's saved us points in other games.

Depressing stuff akin to whoever had the bright idea to call Lascelles "crap" in his thread title.

Considering you post absolute s*** about Isaac Hayden (who has been remarkably better in his position than Darlow has in his), it's remarkable you chose to write the second line of your post.

Darlow hasn't been "poor for us this season". He's had the odd bad game - as has Hayden. He's saved us points in other games.

Depressing stuff akin to whoever had the bright idea to call Lascelles "crap" in his thread title.

The odd bad game? He's been poor, as he has been since he's donned the gloves for us. He's looked like he has the ability to drop a clanger from his first appearance for us, it cant be down to nerves/age/lack of experience, it's because he's just not that good.

He's cost us points this season, just as he cost us points last season and we've endured watching him kick the ball out of play, put us under unnecessary pressure by kicking the ball straight to an opponent or drop a ball all season (and last). His hesitancy to come off his line and collect the ball puts the defence under pressure, several times this season we've seen defenders try and shepherd the ball back to him only to see him motionless on his line.

His positioning at times is questionable, as evidenced due to the points dropped against Bristol City (h), where Dummett tried a simple header to him and he was in no mans land and QPR (h), where Clark's header looped over him, again because he was in no mans land.

You can count more poor games he has had than good and that tells you all you need to know. Considering we are 2nd in the league and our goalkeeper is under much less pressure than nearly every other keeper in the league, the above is too much.

The odd bad game? He's been poor, as he has been since he's donned the gloves for us. He's looked like he has the ability to drop a clanger from his first appearance for us, it cant be down to nerves/age/lack of experience, it's because he's just not that good.

He's cost us points this season, just as he cost us points last season and we've endured watching him kick the ball out of play, put us under unnecessary pressure by kicking the ball straight to an opponent or drop a ball all season (and last). His hesitancy to come off his line and collect the ball puts the defence under pressure, several times this season we've seen defenders try and shepherd the ball back to him only to see him motionless on his line.

His positioning at times is questionable, as evidenced due to the points dropped against Bristol City (h), where Dummett tried a simple header to him and he was in no mans land and QPR (h), where Clark's header looped over him, again because he was in no mans land.

You can count more poor games he has had than good and that tells you all you need to know. Considering we are 2nd in the league and our goalkeeper is under much less pressure than nearly every other keeper in the league, the above is too much.

More poor games than good?

Come on then. Go through the season game by game.

Utter drivel. Yes, he's made mistakes. Players do. But he's made plenty of saves that Elliott wouldn't have got close to making, and claimed plenty of crosses that the aforementioned stay-at-home lardarse would have happily left his centre-halves to deal with.

And the QPR equaliser was a basic case of Clark defending too deep in injury-time. The cross was whipped in too fast and flat for Darlow to have time to have cleared Clark out of the way.

And the QPR equaliser was a basic case of Clark defending too deep in injury-time. The cross was whipped in too fast and flat for Darlow to have time to have cleared Clark out of the way.

Already been said by many who were at the match that Darlow give a shout but for whatever reason, Clark still headed it.