Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Small sample size but in CL games he won 1.2 aerial duels per game, which is fairly useless. On the plus side, you'd assume he's an excellent ground defender, probably quick too.

Small sample size but in CL games he won 1.2 aerial duels per game, which is fairly useless. On the plus side, you'd assume he's an excellent ground defender, probably quick too.

No ta. I'd rudite have Williamson.

How many duels was he involved in then? :) If two, those stats are decent. If 100, then not so much.

Exceptions exist. Thing about exceptions...

Ofc, I get the impression Mbemba may just be an exception. Wonder whether Fabio, Puyol etc get partnered with giants deliberately...

Probable Giggs but:

Mbemba’s agent Fabio Baglio also stated there was long-term interest on the star.

He said: “The interest of English does not date from yesterday.

“The head of scouting Newcastle came to see Chancel during Champions League match in Dortmund.

“He was impressed, and Newcastle continued to follow Chancel.

“Since the club had the means to the amount requested, the negotiations were quick.”

That match was seven months ago. And guess who scored for Anderlecht. :bluestar:

You can be shorter and its OK if you are fast and you can be taller and slower and its OK if you are good in the air. It's a partnership. Let's get this guy someone who he can compliment. I know nowt about Matip but apparently he's a big lad.

Or just play him with Iron Mike.

No ta. I'd rudite have Williamson.

How many duels was he involved in then? :) If two, those stats are decent. If 100, then not so much.

It was 12 arial duels total in those 6 Champions League games and he won 7 of them.

You can be shorter and its OK if you are fast and you can be taller and slower and its OK if you are good in the air. It's a partnership. Let's get this guy someone who he can compliment. I know nowt about Matip but apparently he's a big lad.

I know you're joking like but it never stops amazing me how bad Williamson is, tall slow defender with the heading ability of a midget :lol:

I know you're joking like but it never stops amazing me how bad Williamson is, tall slow defender with the heading ability of a midget :lol:

He couldn't win a header if he was the only one in the box. But he is tall!

Probable Giggs but:

Mbemba’s agent Fabio Baglio also stated there was long-term interest on the star.

He said: “The interest of English does not date from yesterday.

“The head of scouting Newcastle came to see Chancel during Champions League match in Dortmund.

“He was impressed, and Newcastle continued to follow Chancel.

“Since the club had the means to the amount requested, the negotiations were quick.”

That match was seven months ago. And guess who scored for Anderlecht. :bluestar:

Wasn't it reported at the time that Carr was there? Might have been a different game, I don't know.

It's called jumping. It's called positioning. And it's called strength. All of which can mitigate the height issue.

Williamson has shit leaping ability and is poor body positioning. He has 0 explosive power. Therefore he's generally crap at heading.