Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Two supposed reasons why Rafa wasn´t playing him: lack of english and not following instructions.

For some people a language can really be hard going, Mbemba should be integrated by now. Benitez would have seen this as a lack of interest and took the appropriate decision.

He has pace and can play the ball out well, I think it might have been a blip and Rafa is giving him another go. Would really like to see him and clark playing together, is Mbemba left footed? this could be a problem or perhaps why he hasn´t played as much??

Two supposed reasons why Rafa wasn´t playing him: lack of english and not following instructions.

For some people a language can really be hard going, Mbemba should be integrated by now. Benitez would have seen this as a lack of interest and took the appropriate decision.

He has pace and can play the ball out well, I think it might have been a blip and Rafa is giving him another go. Would really like to see him and clark playing together, is Mbemba left footed? this could be a problem or perhaps why he hasn´t played as much??

right footed

Point 3.  He's not very good at defending.  I don't think Rafa takes kindly to that.  Just a guess

He's can actually look a very good defender at times and he's had some great games in the premier for Newcastle. At other times he's looked totally off the plot. It will be an interesting choice for Rafa whether he wants to spend a large chunk of his budget on a top defender when our objective will probably be to consolidate in the Premier next season. Mbemba's that type of defender who can look careless in the Championship, then look superb against Chelsea in the Premier.

Point 3.  He's not very good at defending.  I don't think Rafa takes kindly to that.  Just a guess

He's can actually look a very good defender at times and he's had some great games in the premier for Newcastle.

What games?

The ones in which he did well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...