mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 25/10/15 12:00 (Sky Sports 1)

Greg

O'shea :lol: That decrepit twat will have his arse handed to him on Sunday.

Wonder what the odds are on Mitro getting sent off.

I think these are connected.

Hes doesnt need to be too aggressive, hes so much stronger than that old man, keep his head and just push the old twat out the way.

Actually I'd take Cattermole over Colback. Purely for the derby, the rest of the year they are just as shit as each other.

:lol: So he could get a red card for us instead?

Guest thenorthumbrian

Lee Clark and that t-shirt

“Whatever you do, don’t wear any f***ing colours.” They were Peter Reid’s final words to Lee Clark before Newcastle played Manchester United in the 1999 FA Cup final. :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tyne-wear-derby-it-s-difficult-to-go-back-after-that-t-shirt-says-former-newcastle-and-sunderland-a6704841.html

Not confident at all for this. We'll be good up front but we've a massive fucking slob in nets who isn't capable of making any kind of saves. They'll score at least 2 with that wanker Elliot in nets.

Sky's coverage of this is amongst the worst I've ever seen for a single derby match. When they did cover it, the pleasure and bias they took in the mackems recent record was absolutely embarrassing. No mention of what horrendous cunt was manager for the majority of those.

I fucking hate Sky Sports, I really do.

I can't see us losing this, McClaren will have the players much better prepared than the last 2 pricks who picked the team.  We haven't turned up during our losing streak and I don't think that will be the case this time.

I can't see us losing this, McClaren will have the players much better prepared than the last 2 pricks who picked the team.  We haven't turned up during our losing streak and I don't think that will be the case this time.

We honestly deserve some fucking payback mind, not for losing to the mackems but for having to ensure those two charlatans making a pigs ear of it then making every excuse under the sun.

Larsson the swedish cunt will probably whip a few dangerous balls in to the box. I hope that our fullbacks press their wide players well. And fuck you Colback you sloth if you conceed silly freekicks all over the place because you're slow like he'll.

If we can do those parts well we'll win. Oh, we have to turn up as well and let them worry about our game instead of us trying to play their game, kick and run.