mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 25/10/15 12:00 (Sky Sports 1)

Greg

Garter probably.

I was in The Clock on Saturday and they've been told they can't open before 10am (may even have been 10.30).

The statement issued by the police says they've told all pubs not to open before 10AM and were pleased with their co-operation.

On a side note, I walk passed The Black Garter every morning on my way into work and there is a queue of old blokes waiting for it to open at 8.45am and they all usually have been and done their shopping at the Tesco's opposite first which opens at 6am.

Working down in Chester-Le-Street on Derby day, anyone know what it's like there? For the derbies? Full of Mackems Im guessing?

Nahhh, Chester-Le Street/Stanley/Consett are all like 70/30 in favour of our lot I'd say.

Better ask RTG what they think.  They seem to cover this topic on a weekly basis. 

Love the way they just lay claim to areas of the United Kingdom as "sun'lun areas". Who the fuck do they think they are?

Working down in Chester-Le-Street on Derby day, anyone know what it's like there? For the derbies? Full of Mackems Im guessing?

Nahhh, Chester-Le Street/Stanley/Consett are all like 70/30 in favour of our lot I'd say.

Better ask RTG what they think.  They seem to cover this topic on a weekly basis. 

Love the way they just lay claim to areas of the United Kingdom as "sun'lun areas". Who the f*** do they think they are?

and you have to remember, mackems all go to the matches, we don't, we watch in pubs and wouldn't know how to get to St James'. (Please ignore facts like attendances etc)

Most confident I've felt about a derby for quite a while, for the last few years we've always seemed to go into them in terrible form and with key players missing.

Only area I think they can really trouble us is at set pieces, whereas from the other side I would be very worried about what Mitro and Perez could do.

Would still take a draw like.

I have been feeling massively confident about this all week. For some strange reason, I am really looking forward to it, which never happens. I think Sunday is going to be a good day.

I was like that before the 0-3 game.

Which one?

Seriously, look at the team we put out there last season:

Krul

R.Taylor

Janmaat

Williamson

Colback

Sissoko

Gutierrez

Gouffran

Ameobi

Cabella

Perez

Ryan Taylor and Colback at fullback, Janmaat and Willo centre half, Gouffran in centre mid and Sammy & Cabella playing. And they still only beat us 1-0.

Seriously, look at the team we put out there last season:

Krul

R.Taylor

Janmaat

Williamson

Colback

Sissoko

Gutierrez

Gouffran

Ameobi

Cabella

Perez

Ryan Taylor and Colback at fullback, Janmaat and Willo centre half, Gouffran in centre mid and Sammy & Cabella playing. And they still only beat us 1-0.

Fuck me I forgot how bad our team was last season :lol:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/10038770/mersons-predictions-derby-day-wins-for-man-utd-and-sunderland

I don't see Sunderland losing this game, home advantage and 40,000-odd Mackems cheering them on is massive. Newcastle will flying having scored six goals last week and, in fairness, they should have been out of sight when they played Manchester City in the game before.

That's what I fear though, they weren't out of sight then and they gave Norwich chances. They play an open style of football which is great to watch but that could hand the game to Sunderland. The Big Sam factor, coupled with the fact they have to win, I see Sunderland just snatching this one to make it six in a row.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 17/2)

I have been feeling massively confident about this all week. For some strange reason, I am really looking forward to it, which never happens. I think Sunday is going to be a good day.

I was like that before the 0-3 game.

Which one?

first one.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/10038770/mersons-predictions-derby-day-wins-for-man-utd-and-sunderland

I don't see Sunderland losing this game, home advantage and 40,000-odd Mackems cheering them on is massive. Newcastle will flying having scored six goals last week and, in fairness, they should have been out of sight when they played Manchester City in the game before.

That's what I fear though, they weren't out of sight then and they gave Norwich chances. They play an open style of football which is great to watch but that could hand the game to Sunderland. The Big Sam factor, coupled with the fact they have to win, I see Sunderland just snatching this one to make it six in a row.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 17/2)

:yao: