Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

bleurgh.

I've decided I'm going to remember the first 43 minutes of the game and try to take a few positives from the game. Even with 10 men we still created chances but games hinge on big moments and they all went in Sunderland's favour today. If you don't score when you're on top you generally pay the price eventually.

3-0 defeat to Sunderland. Local derby aside no team should be getting hammered by the worst team in the league 3-0 ffs.

Course not, but it's not a hammering. It's an emphatic scoreline but not an emphatic performance. They were awful.

They should not get any credit for that win like. They were fucking shit until the red card.

Lascelles looks all right. Make Gini captain and tell Colo to f*** off.

Gini's effort in this second half has been disgraceful

Looked our best player to me.

Only seen the second half but he's barely tried to me. Never looks for the ball even when he is the only option which leaves his teammates in the lurch

Don't know what you were watching. At 2-0 down he was trying to drive us forward.

Lascelles looks all right. Make Gini captain and tell Colo to fuck off.

Only seen the second half but he's barely tried to me. Never looks for the ball even when he is the only option which leaves his teammates in the lurch

He's been asking for the ball the entire game. He's the only one who wants it all the time.

3-0 defeat to Sunderland. Local derby aside no team should be getting hammered by the worst team in the league 3-0 ffs.

Course not, but it's not a hammering. It's an emphatic scoreline but not an emphatic performance. They were awful.

The performances count for nothing now. All about the scoreline at this stage.

They should not get any credit for that win like. They were fucking shit until the red card.

exactly, dodgy pen, deflected nonsense through a crowd then another breakaway

Another galling loss, but don't think it'll make a difference to the mackems this time. They'll go down. Up there with the very, very worst Premiership teams I've seen.

Think this too. They're extremely bad, we're significantly better.

Based on this performance, we should have the conviction and belief to beat them at SJP before they go - provided another Montreal Screwjob doesn't happen again.

Another galling loss, but don't think it'll make a difference to the mackems this time. They'll go down. Up there with the very, very worst Premiership teams I've seen.

Think this too. They're extremely bad, we're significantly better.

For the first time in ages im fully confident that we're the better side by far, we could destroy them at home.

They've completely lucked out and a one off decision & were outplayed for the majority of the game. 3 breaks & 3 goals v 10 men.

what?  :lol:

i know you love moussas's schlong but fuck me that's the worst statement i've heard in a long while

Worst statement since someone said that it was a correct decision to give the penalty :lol:

Don't know what you were watching. At 2-0 down he was trying to drive us forward.

never heard anything so wrong in my life :lol:

March 19 can't come soon enough.

Is this when we play them again?

If so... erm.... :lol:

Yes, not sure how anyone could be scared of them after that. If that game is played 10 times we win it 6, draw 3, and lose 1. They are lucky fucking cunts.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Anyway we would like to dress this up, it's just another humiliation. The mackems get a new manager, Villa get a new manager, what do we do? Accept this and get relegated?

No fight 2nd half, which is what I was saying. Absolutely disgraceful, again.

:lol:

We were the better team all game, even after we went down to 10 men, it was never ever a red, the ref gave everything against us, and we just had the worst possible luck, how the fuck Sunderland didnt get a card all game is beyond a joke. I think we'll be fine, but today was complete bollocks.

The biggest disappointment is we didn't get 3 points against such a poor side.

Our passing wasn't always as confident as it could have been, and the defence is shaky, as we know, but otherwise there's still signs of hope.

i know you love moussas's schlong but fuck me that's the worst statement i've heard in a long while

He was anonymous for most of the second half and never got back to help. Sissoko actually put in a few decent crosses from what I saw

Worst statement since someone said that it was a correct decision to give the penalty :lol:

er was that me?  don't think that was me

He's been asking for the ball the entire game. He's the only one who wants it all the time.

:lol: no idea what Triggs is on about. Insane. Only guy who asked for it consistently when down to 10 men.