Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought he was average

Don't let your bias and dislike of the player ever cloud your judgement eh, you just stick to your guns captain stubborn.

Aye, that's what it is

I don't rate him, just like I don't rate many players BUT will give credit to them if I think they played well

I just thought it was an average performance, lots of running into defenders and losing the ball, yes he is miles better than Obertan BUT that shouldn't be the benchmark

The thing I liked about him today, was that he and Sissoko kept switching, meaning there fullbacks could never settle with a player, we still seem to mainly play down the right, but having him in the team made us a threat down the left as well, although I think Aarons had a part in that.

Wasn't particularly impressed either, but can see him developing into a useful player if he keeps working hard as he did today. We forget he's another who's oh so young and given time he can build something good at this club. For me it's his final ball and decision making that was suspect but he also seems to try and try which can only be good in the long run.

Think he put to bed the myth that he can't cross today.

Not a world beater but an average to good Premier League winger.

Agree with this. He's decent and on occasions will have very good games. Never going to be a world beater, but in the current market £12 million is about right for someone who can hold their own in the PL.

Guest Howaythetoon

He can at least pass a ball, which is more than can be said of Obertan. That shot that hit the post would have been an excellent and intelligent goal. I like him and think he will do well here. Not a world beater, but a dangerous player for the opposition.