C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Was told this morning, perfectly seriously, that he threw the game against us because of massive gambling debts to Ashley.

So he told his 11 players they had to lose and then whispered to Darlow, 'Dive to your left'.

Was told this morning, perfectly seriously, that he threw the game against us because of massive gambling debts to Ashley.

So he told his 11 players they had to lose and then whispered to Darlow, 'Dive to your left'.

http://replygif.net/i/166.gif

:lol:

And earlier in the season in the 5-1 loss, Ashley just completely forgot that Pardew owed him money.

And earlier in the season in the 5-1 loss, Ashley just completely forgot that Pardew owed him money.

You moron. Ashley put a bet on NUFC to lose 5-1 that day.

The time wasting was the best part. You just know all week he would have thought he was a genius for coming up with this incredible plan to frustrate the crowd. He would have been drilling it into his players all week with that smug, arrogant smile on his rubbery lips. His knowledge of the Geordie public combined with his tactical acumen was going to nullify and quieten the crowd. Noocarstle would push forward, urged on by the frustrated fans and they would catch us on the break, striking like a cobra. He could almost taste the adulation already for another job well done, another great performance in 2016. The King had done it again. Against all the odds, he'd shown that proper football men ruled the roost in the Premier League. What was that vibration on his thigh? Of course. A WhatsApp from Big Sam. He must have seen the result. Just wait until he told him what the secret to the victory was. The footballing landscape would never be the same again.

The time wasting was the best part. You just know all week he would have thought he was a genius for coming up with this incredible plan to frustrate the crowd. He would have been drilling it into his players all week with that smug, arrogant smile on his rubbery lips. His knowledge of the Geordie public combined with his tactical acumen was going to nullify and quieten the crowd. Noocarstle would push forward, urged on by the frustrated fans and they would catch us on the break, striking like a cobra. He could almost taste the adulation already for another job well done, another great performance in 2016. The King had done it again. Against all the odds, he'd shown that proper football men ruled the roost in the Premier League. What was that vibration on his thigh? Of course. A WhatsApp from Big Sam. He must have seen the result. Just wait until he told him what the secret to the victory was. The footballing landscape would never be the same again.

:clap:

http://replygif.net/i/166.gif

Never made myself clear did I. :(

The 'perfectly seriously' bit was describing the mackem who was giving me his opinion. I thought it was ludicrous.

The second sentence was sarcasm from me. (Or what I should have said to the mackem).

This one win in 19 is surely very rare, must be approaching some PL record?

I think Sunderland never won any games for half a season a couple of times when they set two of the words points total record. Derby having won only 1 game all season (us) when they went down would have done the same.

Was looking through this the other day.

Hull stayed up with 35 points in 2008-09 (as we went down on 34), West Ham with 35 in 2009-10.

34 would have kept you up in 2003-04.

31 points would have kept you up in 2009-10.

I read that as him asking, what's the worst run of form, for a team that stays up?  So, Palace could end up with 1 win in 21 games, but avoid relegation.  You would have thought that would be some kind of record?  No idea where you'd even check, to find that out? 

This one win in 19 is surely very rare, must be approaching some PL record?

I think Sunderland never won any games for half a season a couple of times when they set two of the words points total record. Derby having won only 1 game all season (us) when they went down would have done the same.

If memory serves, we generously provided 44% of Derby's points total that season.