C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Idiot pundits aren't the ones who hire managers.  Which team would take a chance on him after the year he's just had?

:lol: He got poached from us, remember. He was a tire fire and he got fucking lured away.

Idiot pundits aren't the ones who hire managers.  Which team would take a chance on him after the year he's just had?

Some people in a position to hire him will have the same opinion as those idiot pundits though.

A lot of Palace fans still rated him. His humiliation isn't complete enough is all I'm saying.

Simon Jordan does not think Alan Pardew’s sacking will diminish his legacy among Palace fans after his stints as player and manager at Selhurst Park.

“I have always liked Alan and I think he likes himself a lot and most people know that.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-leaves-crystal-palace-12360300

The Chronicle seems to be enjoying this.

Looks like Allardyce has been planning on getting this job for a few weeks.

Ed Malyon ✔ @eaamalyon

Allardyce sent a detailed squad analysis and outline of January plan to CPFC's ?? co-owners in late November. Does it outstrip concerns?

3:25 PM - 22 Dec 2016

Funny, any other person you'd hate Allardyce for pulling shit like that. Wonder how the LMA feel about it actually. However considering how he got our job can't help but feel there's a nice dollop of Karma in it for him.

Agree it came so soon but now it has I'd like to see a spiral into lower league oblivion.

The £5m is a bit of a blow like, would have preferred not to have heard about it.