C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

'Expansive' FFS. Am I wrong or did I hear a stat on the Ramble recently that Palace have played more long balls than any other PL team this season?

It was basically his last desperate attempt at changing their form, to actually start allowing them to attack a bit more (ironic considering how he likes to claim 'front foot football' is his forte). Unfortunately they conspired to defend even worse than they have all year.

'Expansive' FFS. Am I wrong or did I hear a stat on the Ramble recently that Palace have played more long balls than any other PL team this season?

Gives a different fret. Shame he was sacked before January, was looking forward to back post to Tayls

He's actually convinced them that the reason things didn't work is because he tried to play 'expansive' football :lol:

He's so going to get another job isn't he. Under the guise that he was forced to play too open a style of football :lol:

Incredible that he actually ended up doing much worse when he was given loads of money and actually allowed to sign whoever he wanted, at a club where he was a popular former player. What a joke man :lol:

Everything at that club was set up for him to succeed if he was the real deal as a manager. A supportive chairman in Parish, many fans who saw him as an icon and lots of money to spend on the players he wanted without any interference from anyone else.

And he f***ed it up. I love it.

Alan Pardew, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Fantastic news, a sacking before X'Mas was the second best outcome of his Palace tenure.

He'll get another job in the Prem, for sure. He can ride that "his teams do well at the beginning" reputation to get employed by some team battling relegation. And hopefully get relegated with them.

The amount of bad records this idiot sets  :lol:

A points per game tally of 0.72 was the second worst in a calendar year in their history (beaten only by 0.71 in 1973, when teams received two points for a win)

Their form for the year is the worst of all 92 Premier League and EFL clubs

A total of six Premier League wins is the second worst total over one calendar year in the competition's history

Palace conceded 67 goals (1.86 per game) in 2016, the third worst total over one year in Premier League history

A points per game tally of 0.72 was the second worst in a calendar year in their history (beaten only by 0.71 in 1973, when teams received two points for a win)

A total of six Premier League wins is the second worst total over one calendar year in the competition's history

Palace conceded 67 goals (1.86 per game) in 2016, the third worst total over one year in Premier League history

I would love to hear somebody present these stats to one of his mates/defenders in the media.

I would love to hear somebody present these stats to one of his mates/defenders in the media.

Fuck me, that's shit all compared to the turgid records he set for us, barely even scrapes the surface. They ought to count themselves lucky he didn't have chance to do more damage.

I'd love to know how many teams (if any) have been under that 0.72 points per game figure in a calendar year in the whole of English football since 3 points for a win was introduced. Most teams who have such a bad end of season are relegated and therefore improve drastically in terms of points after the summer.

If only, he'll just be unlucky and it was a harsh decision. Teflon cunt this bloke in the media.