C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

'At Newcastle you need a player like an entertainer, someone who'll get fans off their seats'

You had one, how'd that go you massive c***? Livid. :lol:

My god.

You had one of the most entertaining players in world football and you  played Gouffran instead of him, you utter lump. Then you paid another team to take him off our hands. Macktracking? This is spacktracking.

'At Newcastle you need a player like an entertainer, someone who'll get fans off their seats'

You had one, how'd that go you massive c***? Livid. :lol:

:lol: he thought Colback was that very special player our fans so desired.

You had one, how'd that go you massive cunt? Livid. :lol:

http://replygif.net/i/953.gif

You had one, how'd that go you massive cunt? Livid. :lol:

http://replygif.net/i/953.gif

I like the way it's an entertainer singular.  Sums the man up :lol:

Guest chopey

He did mention something like you  can spend all week setting players up but if they don't do what you tell them theirs not his fault

The Lacazette line got me as well. All the talk when he was at Palace about how players were signed above him, only to sign or try to sign half of them at Palace at some point, then says, I scouted Lacazette. :lol:

:lol:  This is what I mean, you would think Sky were deliberately on the wind up if you didn't know better. Still, he'll be in good company with Merson, Le Tiss and all the other bell ends who get paid to air their pisshead opinions.