C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

Love this comment on the Beeb,lol:

"David sullivan15: Pardew is probably the most underrated British manager. Wherever he’s been he’s improved the team & whenever he’s left or been sacked that team has declined following his departure!"

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/42163888

:lol:

Classic outlook, that. All these teams are terrible and get relegated after Pardew leaves! Be careful what you wish for! So underrated!

Except it's that he's been so boring that they haven't watched his team, so bad that he's broken multiple club records in shitness, and then either leaves or gets sacked by clubs desperately trying to change their fortunes, leaving the next poor fucker with an impossible task of turning things around. Naturally they get the relegation headlines and Pardew can walk into another job having already washed his hands of Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook.

It's bonkers, the amount of people conned into believing the man plays 'attacking football'. Whether or not he does any good at a club (he'll keep these up and, for a bunch of small-timers like the Baggies, that'll be seen as a success)... he simply does not play attacking football. At best he plays the percentages. He literally told us to stop scoring goals in one game. Once when we conceded, he blamed the fans for cheering the players on.

I'm sorry, but if they were struggling with Pulis, I don't see how the Pardew/Charver dream team can turn things round. They will be down there in the relegation mix for sure.

sometimes you just need a change to pick things up, maybe Pulis had gotten stale there. Hell they already look a fair bit better in the last two games with Megson in charge so I think WBA will be fine this season, which ultimately is all the owner cares about.

Soccer Saturday should be interesting, they've got their wish.

As an ex Sky pundit I can 100% guarantee that he'll receive no criticism, his failings will not be mentioned and the standard self-serving bullshit he pumps out about himself (front foot, attacking, playing with flair etc) will get another recycling. They'll be like a dog with 2 dicks. Pardew, Allardyce and Moyes back in the league man...

"The most important fact is to win games," he said. "That's the bottom line. Tony does that very well, but he does it in a different manner to me.

"My best teams, and I can only talk about myself, play on the front foot and try and put teams under pressure and they sometimes get a bloody nose in doing that"

Am I fucking reading that right

Love this comment on the Beeb,lol:

"David sullivan15: Pardew is probably the most underrated British manager. Wherever he’s been he’s improved the team & whenever he’s left or been sacked that team has declined following his departure!"

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/42163888

Classic outlook, that. All these teams are terrible and get relegated after Pardew leaves! Be careful what you wish for! So underrated!

Except it's that he's been so boring that they haven't watched his team, so bad that he's broken multiple club records in shitness, and then either leaves or gets sacked by clubs desperately trying to change their fortunes, leaving the next poor f***er with an impossible task of turning things around. Naturally they get the relegation headlines and Pardew can walk into another job having already washed his hands of Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook.

Spot on, teams look worse when he leaves cause the damage he has done takes a good while to reverse.

Oh well, let them find out for themselves like Palace & us. We were warned by WHU & Southampton fans just as Palace were warned by us. Media opinion reigns over fan opinion still, though I suspect the tides are changing.

"The most important fact is to win games," he said. "That's the bottom line. Tony does that very well, but he does it in a different manner to me.

"My best teams, and I can only talk about myself, play on the front foot and try and put teams under pressure and they sometimes get a bloody nose in doing that"

Am I fucking reading that right

:lol: :lol: :lol: