C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pardew was drafted in by Ashley to do his bidding he was a cheap auctioneer and mouthpiece of the fat one with one ambition, to increase his investment, the football side was unimportant, he just struck gold with a loyal gullible fanbase that followed there team blindly.

I can't think of many other clubs that would still have the following we have after 10 years under Ashley, Man City are the best team around just now scoring goals for fun and they can't even fill their stadium.

Pardew is poison that Ashley used as a tool if I never here about either of them again I'll be happy

Fuck him like. We owe him no respite. Made me hate football. I used to watch loads now I only watch NUFC

Yeah I'm the same, the brazen cynicism with which he fucked us on and off the pitch yet at the same time being allowed to peddle his shite by the media really had a genuine effect on my love of the game.

He had me wanting us to lose and not interested in other matches, though I'm getting back to where I was now a bit.

Pardew on his own wouldn't be enough tbh, it was the whole Ashley/Llamblis etc. machine that made it work imo.

Besides the fact that he was an abomination of a manager for us and set us back years, I think it also has a lot to do with that he continues to spout lies on a daily basis in front of the cameras. Fortunately for him the English media also continues to lap it up as part of the general back-patting in support of mediocre English managers.

On a personal level, I will hate the f***er until the day he's no longer involved in football.

Guest reefatoon

I love hating him tbh, not gonna lie.

Yep, the same with fat Sam. These bastards used to make me hate watching my own team play. Fuck them forever.

I never liked him before he was our manager, seeing him up close only made me realise he was an even bigger cunt than I thought previously. When this thread reaches 1k posts I'll be looking for a new one so we can continue to monitor his progress.

Yep, the same with fat Sam. These bastards used to make me hate watching my own team play. Fuck them forever.

my mates are absolutely perplexed when i (still) go on anti-pardew rants at various times, they'll just never get it :lol:

Yep, the same with fat Sam. These b******s used to make me hate watching my own team play. f*** them forever.

The games against Aston Villa at home, and Fulham away in that same season were two of the most painfully boring games I've ever witnessed, and we took 4 points from them :lol:

I still rant about him. I think all the feelings I feel have been covered already, but I am known for my "i hate pardew" rants. In one of my jobs I mix with folks from all around the country and if we're chatting about football before the event then they will get me onto the subject just to hear me spew bile about the smug festering arse bubo.

I had an intense dislike of the man whenever I saw him, to the point it made me feel a bit ill.

These days though that has mellowed, and a bit like Rich its getting to be more humorous to hear the shit he comes out with when it is not us he's fucking over.

Better for my own health to laugh at him anyway.

I had an intense dislike of the man whenever I saw him, to the point it made me feel a bit ill.

These days though that has mellowed, and a bit like Rich its getting to be more humorous to hear the shit he comes out with when it is not us he's fucking over.

Better for my own health to laugh at him anyway.

I'm getting that way. My hatred was always ramped up by the fact that no one else in the country could seem to see it. But now his credibility is hanging on by a thread, he angers me less and amuses me more.