C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

What a day this could be if we can guarantee safety (or already have secured it!) and them lot are already down with that w***** in their dugout!

He’d resign before the game if this was the case like - not a chance his ego could take that.

I know what you mean but he'll be after what will surely be his last managerial pay out?!

What a day this could be if we can guarantee safety (or already have secured it!) and them lot are already down with that wanker in their dugout!

He’d resign before the game if this was the case like - not a chance his ego could take that.

Tend to agree. There's no way he'll let himself take that volume of abuse. No way.

What a day this could be if we can guarantee safety (or already have secured it!) and them lot are already down with that w***** in their dugout!

Tend to agree. There's no way he'll let himself take that volume of abuse. No way.

Disagree, In his world it would be facing adversity head on, reinforcing his image as a credible, top draw Manager with a never say die attitude who has presided over utter, ignominious failure through no fault of his own. If only his charges could have shown the same spirit. His will be defeat with dignity & honour.

Long live the king!

(As the ground, all £52,000 + go through another rendition of "Alan Pardew, what a wanker, what a wanker"...etc)

I remember when he stank this place out. His staunch, never say die attitude was clearly a thinly veiled blag to hang on to any compo that he may have been due.

To have left having been "headhunted" with his record still defies belif really.

Guest Howaythetoon

When he was here that was some dark end of days shit. I willed us to lose every game and even when we won, unless against the mackems (ha), I couldn’t take any joy knowing he would be in charge for the next game. No matter what as well. Good riddance and I really do feel for genuine WBA fans having this utter coward, fraud and cunt in charge.

When he was here that was some dark end of days shit. I willed us to lose every game and even when we won, unless against the mackems (ha), I couldn’t take any joy knowing he would be in charge for the next game. No matter what as well. Good riddance and I really do feel for genuine WBA fans having this utter coward, fraud and cunt in charge.

That Cisse goal against Palace man...

But no, that won't be enough. We are currently in an era where being a useless sack of sh1t who is entirely incompetent is lapped up by the masses! I have no idea why, but sour jizz cauldrons like paedew, trump, even effing boris and rhys mogg are revered as not just acceptable but the future. Makes me sick.

Would the next set of fans to use the Sack Pardew posters please think of the next club, look after them and box them away carefully after use. It's important that we care about the environment, thanks.

sack pardew is now a brand in its own right :lol:

I won't be satisfied until this f***er is working at a Cinnabon in Oklahoma City.

You're too kind.

I want to see him homeless and unemployed in Raqqa.

You old softy.

I want him to live with Kaizero and be employed by Sunderland.

I won't be satisfied until this f***er is working at a Cinnabon in Oklahoma City.

You're too kind.

I want to see him homeless and unemployed in Raqqa.

You old softy.

I want him to live with Kaizero and be employed by Sunderland.

I want him to accidentally say script when he means dialogue.

Clearly missing something here, but can anyone explain when/why he was crying before?

Stoke away during his last season here. We lost, obviously, and was getting justified pelters from the away crowd.

Something like this getting belted out would be sweet.

"We told you he's shit, we told you he's shit. We fucking told you, we told you he's shit."

But 90 minutes of the Rafa song would be even better.

He really is the gift that keeps on giving  :lol:

Pardew said "Grzegorz came and apologised to me on Tuesday, and to my staff, which is unusual to be honest. I said sometimes an apology isn't quite enough, so I fined him and also said I don't ever want to see it again. I actually really like him as a person and as a footballer and I was surprised at his action. I said, 'You need to see the start of the second half and if you see yourself you might have subbed yourself'. He had a little chuckle."

He really is the gift that keeps on giving  :lol:

Pardew said "Grzegorz came and apologised to me on Tuesday, and to my staff, which is unusual to be honest. I said sometimes an apology isn't quite enough, so I fined him and also said I don't ever want to see it again. I actually really like him as a person and as a footballer and I was surprised at his action. I said, 'You need to see the start of the second half and if you see yourself you might have subbed yourself'. He had a little chuckle."

I bet none of this actually happened. He probably stays in his office all week like some anxiety ridden shut in. Peeping out the shutters, desperately trying to make eye contact with anyone who’ll help him.

He then goes into full Walter Mitty mode during interviews.