C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Caught a bit of it in the car.  Quite amusing when asked directly what he thought of McClaren and waffled on about how he did OK in some places and not so in others but never answered the question.  Then asked what he thought when McCLaren got the job and just replied he was on holiday at the time.  Kind of gave the impression that he doesn't think much of him.

Caught a bit of it in the car.  Quite amusing when asked directly what he thought of McClaren and waffled on about how he did OK in some places and not so in others but never answered the question.  Then asked what he thought when McCLaren got the job and just replied he was on holiday at the time.  Kind of gave the impression that he doesn't think much of him.

I don't think John Carver thinks much in general.

So John, why do Alan Pardew's teams go on these long losing streaks? Erm, Bolasie is injured.

:lol: Is that what he said? I'd say it was unbelievable but it's exactly what you'd expect him to say.

I think he'll look at Swansea's recent run of form, look at his teams form.  Then look at his goals scored.  He'll rock up at the liberty stadium with the intent to keep it tight by hoping he can knick a goal. Then hang on.  They will concede early on and his plans are trashed after 10 minutes. It then comes down to his pre timed sub's on 60 minutes. 1-0 defeat. Same old pardew but not his fault.

I think he'll look at Swansea's recent run of form, look at his teams form.  Then look at his goals scored.  He'll rock up at the liberty stadium with the intent to keep it tight by hoping he can knick a goal. Then hang on.  They will concede early on and his plans are trashed after 10 minutes. It then comes down to his pre timed sub's on 60 minutes. 1-0 defeat. Same old pardew but not his fault.

13 mins :lol:

Just need these scorelines to stay the same and sunderland to concede and we are heading for a perfect weekend.

pardew hatred aside, we could do with palace winning tbf.

I don't think Swansea are going down anyway. Let them lose to someone else.