C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Tomorrows final episode of "Behind the Badge" will show footage of the Palace dressing room before the Spurs game including the team talk by Churchill.

"free game" and "chance to let your hair down" will no doubt feature

Tomorrows final episode of "Behind the Badge" will show footage of the Palace dressing room before the Spurs game including the team talk by Churchill.

"free game" and "chance to let your hair down" will no doubt feature

They just played the trailer on NBC and it featured "Get passing the ball Joe. Forward if you can"

Considering the results since that show started, they should do more episodes.

Excuse sorted. "Cameras disturbed us"

Was just about to say.. It would be classic pardew to love all the attention during the show and then when it's over blame it for the poor form.. The cunt.

:lol: Still blaming the keeper.

What'd he say?

Same shit he always says. It was semi interesting how his comments place blame on an individual and then they cut to Delaney saying how everyone makes mistakes, we're a team, etc. Delaney came out of the ep looking more like a manager.

His Sky interviews are just painful. He was congratulated for "first point of 2016" and he just laughed like it was actually a joke. No Alan, you really have been that shit.

But yeah, apparently they were great again. But somewhat unlucky. He said that he will celebrate with the fans for getting a draw and reaching 31 points.

You could have thought that they were playing away at Camp Nou. 8 without a win, but he was still happy as a fucking clam.

Im just so happy that he is not associated with Newcastle United anymore.

What'd he say?

Same s*** he always says. It was semi interesting how his comments place blame on an individual and then they cut to Delaney saying how everyone makes mistakes, we're a team, etc. Delaney came out of the ep looking more like a manager.

I've just listened to his BBC MOTD interview, he never said anything on the keeper. Was this a Sky interview?

What'd he say?

Same s*** he always says. It was semi interesting how his comments place blame on an individual and then they cut to Delaney saying how everyone makes mistakes, we're a team, etc. Delaney came out of the ep looking more like a manager.

I've just listened to his BBC MOTD interview, he never said anything on the keeper. Was this a Sky interview?

:lol: No, no. This was from the documentary they're showing over here. Should have been clearer.

What'd he say?

:lol: No, no. This was from the documentary they're showing over here. Should have been clearer.

Oh sorry, i thought you meant his interview after todays game. I was ganna say, he's said nothing about the keeper. ;D

What's the exact origin of the "king" business? I vaguely remember a post a while back about him referring to himself this way.

Something to do with nicking an underling's food at a restaurant, I think. You can do that, when you're the king.