C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Unpopular opinion - do I like him as a person, no. Do I hate him as some people do here, also no because we've had way worse than him

Yes we can talk about all the horrendous shit under him and I'm not even going to say the 5th placed finish season rests on his shoulder because it was clearly a bunch of amazing Carr finds that just worked together perfectly on the pitch. I hate the fact he replaced Hughton, a humble gent who played a massive part in turning the club around.

Kinnear, McClaren and Carver are worse than this cunt for me.

Nah I detest Pardew. Bruce pushes him, but Pardew really started the rot on behalf of Mike.

The disdain of the fans, the systematic lowering of expectations, the public advertising of our players, the constant excuses and the 'we tried' nonsense. It all started with Pardew. He was the ultimate enabler and I'll always hate him for the part he played in pushing me away from the club.

33 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Nah I detest Pardew. Bruce pushes him, but Pardew really started the rot on behalf of Mike.

The disdain of the fans, the systematic lowering of expectations, the public advertising of our players, the constant excuses and the 'we tried' nonsense. It all started with Pardew. He was the ultimate enabler and I'll always hate him for the part he played in pushing me away from the club.

Also that he convinced Ashley and some of the fans that being in the Europa League was a bad thing. Shite performances and results in the league in 2012-13 to him was always down to the Europa League, typified by when at the start of 2013-14 he is directly quoted as saying 'thank god we're not in Europe'. Wanker.

To be fair he came 5th, 16th which was offset by Europa League Quarter final , 10th and then left us in about 9th halfway through the season , he might have been a complete wanker but he didn’t no anywhere  near as bad for us as people make out , especially considering where we have finished since. Bruce , Carver , Mcclaren all did a far worse job than Pardew did for us . Benitez got lauded for finishing 10th and 12th.

3 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

To be fair he came 5th, 16th which was offset by Europa League Quarter final , 10th and then left us in about 9th halfway through the season , he might have been a complete wanker but he didn’t no anywhere  near as bad for us as people make out , especially considering where we have finished since. Bruce , Carver , Mcclaren all did a far worse job than Pardew did for us . Benitez got lauded for finishing 10th and 12th.

The team he had was a 7th-8th placed side for me, though. Took advantage of Liverpool & Chelsea being shit in our 5th placed season (even that was Ba & Cisse’s goalscoring first & second half of the season being unreal). Other than that, he failed miserably.

14 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Get to fuck.

A lot of time has gone by since Palace took him all those years ago and they say time is a great healer.

However, it doesn't apply to this piece of fucking shit. I still wish a thousand plagues on him. 

I’ve written a lot of words on here about Pardew over the years, and I could write loads more but I’ll save everyone from having to read it.

Suffice to say that when he was appointed I was football obsessed and by the time he left I hated the game, and my club, and eventually spent a few years paying absolutely no attention to it at all.

10 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

I’ve written a lot of words on here about Pardew over the years, and I could write loads more but I’ll save everyone from having to read it.

Suffice to say that when he was appointed I was football obsessed and by the time he left I hated the game, and my club, and eventually spent a few years paying absolutely no attention to it at all.

bUt 5tH…..