Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 13/2/16 @ 5:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Nobody

Assuming we're going to play how we always do away from home (sit, absorb pressure (badly), hit on the counter) I'd probably play Doumbia. His pace against Terry and Cahill over the top would be a laugh if nothing else

Assuming we're going to play how we always do away from home (sit, absorb pressure (badly), hit on the counter) I'd probably play Doumbia. His pace against Terry and Cahill over the top would be a laugh if nothing else

:lol: Would genuinely put money on the guy never playing for us.

Where will have the match on in durham city? never been on match day

Will be loads of places showing it, The Half Moon, The Big Jug, The Library, The William Hedley for starters.

Half Moon and Big Jug are pretty normal boozers, Library expensive and full of student wankers but loads of TVs, Hedley cheap as chips shithole.

Eliot, Janmatt, Taylor, Shelvey, Tiote, Sissoko, Mitrovic. With this lot all likely to start we should at least have a belligerent muscular spine running through the side meaning we are not going to be intimidated out there. As long as there are no red cards we should be able to man up and give them a game I think.

If this was at home then I'd say we'd get at least a draw and fancy us for the win. At Stamford bridge, not a chance. Even if we play well we will probably have one of those 1-0 defeats where we don't take our chances and get punished by the sucker punch.

Rather have Aarons at LB than the ginger gibbon, as inexperienced as Aarons is, in general and as a left back, just please no more Colback in any area of the pitch for us. He's utter utter shite.

Colback looked more lost at left back when he went there for Dummett against WHU than Aarons does.

At least Aarons has a bit of pace to get himself out of trouble and is a bit more comfortable on the ball.

Hazard will run both of them ragged anyway but I think he'll get more change out of colback.

Fancy us tomorrow like

[emoji38]:lol: love your optimism but what is that based on? Certainly not the Everton performance

Just a gut feeling. Chelsea aren't what they're supposed to be and we're out the bottom 3 so we might play with a bit less pressure and more freedom. Probably a bit of optimism more than realism but they are there for the taking.

Fancy us tomorrow like

[emoji38]:lol: love your optimism but what is that based on? Certainly not the Everton performance

I'm the same solely based on the fact the bunch of half arses that we have in the team, seem to try against the bigger teams, which is how we came away with good performances and wins against likes of Liverpool, spurs and Chelsea.

Chelsea have looked quality again lately so I'm expecting absolutely nothing today. I just

hope it isn't an absolute mauling.

Assuming Aarons keeps his place him and Taylor will be severely tested compared to West Brom. I just can't see how that back line will keep out a team like Chelsea.

I mainly hope Norwich and Sunderland lose or fail win. More than a week outside the bottom three would be a nice change.

I think we can really cause Chelsea's defence some problems but as ever it'll be down to whether we put our chances away. Our inability to convert chances, suspect defending, awful away record and Chelsea's gradual improvement recently points to a defeat for me though.

I can see a 2-0 or 3-1. A point going into this break would be awesome.