sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seen a belter earlier on about how a thug and racist like Jamie Vardy who put Facebook updates before he was in the public eye such as 'chat s*** get banged' is heralded as a national hero when a lovely down-to-earth modest bloke like Adam is treated like scum.

Some of this s*** is like something you'd read in Letterbocks in the Viz.

Also this one - sounds like a great mother. :lol:

both my daughter and grandaughter got pregnant at 15 to older men we have had to deal with that

I have actually seen a "Happy 30th Nanna" banner on a bridge in Suderland.

This is the level of intelligence of people supporting the f***ing ingrate, unfortunately thanks to the introduction of social media we're now more exposed than ever to the ramblings of these braindead shitehawks.

Grandmother aged 30 no doubt.  Absolute brain donors.

No idea what happened with the quoting there, but I did see a "Happy 30th  Nanna" banner on a bridge in Sunderland.

This whole 1992ers thing...they do realise what year it is now, right? They can do basic maths, right? Anyone who made the adult decision in 1992 to switch allegiance are all in their 40s and 50s, discounting two generations of fans since. And I don't buy it was that many in the first place. And anyway we were sh*t in 1992.

F*cking fake 1997er puppy paedos.

Hasn't occurred to them that there a many Sunderland fans living in Newcastle too.....

Well, some of them have aspirations not to live in that dungheap.....

They're a weird bunch. Love how disgusted they are.

Hasn't occurred to them that there a many Sunderland fans living in Newcastle too.....

We have a Geordie Black Cats branch.....I've seen the flag at games.

Newcastle and Sunderland have fans all over the North East, often in 'enemy' territory. My old man seems to think it was to do with movement of labour because of the pits and I have no reason to disbelieve him. I remember driving through High Spen a few years ago and seeing a load of bairns playing football in Sunderland tops. Likewise places like Murton have a lot of Mags.