sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would be amazing if his sister had completely damaged the case like, is that a possibility?

Not sure but the fact that he seems to have shown little remorse and his family and friends have been formally warned about publishing the name of the girl can't stand in his favour I imagine

The 1997ers, they seem to ignore that. They couldn't fill Joker park in a promotion season which only held 25,000, 17 of their 23 home games that season were under 20,000, they then get Peter Reid, build a new stadium and start doing well (by their standards) and within a year or 2 are getting 40,000. Yeah, just ignore that mackems.

The 1997ers, they seem to ignore that. They couldn't fill Joker park in a promotion season which only held 25,000, 17 of their 23 home games that season were under 20,000, they then get Peter Reid, build a new stadium and start doing well (by their standards) and within a year or 2 are getting 40,000. Yeah, just ignore that mackems.

Aye and got a brand new club crest, voted on a brand new nickname (who does that?!), and a brand new name* for their brand new stadium.

(*one of the most evocative in world club football. Nicked from someone else)

Surely the appeal has to be more substantial than "She knew what she was doing the money grabbing ho." I'd have thought? The way his sister has gone on has been vindictive and whipping up a gang mentality against a 15 year old girl/child. I can't see this ending well for Johnson, however the Big Show may get some extra "special time".

What is he actually appealing? The length of the sentence?

He's 'appealing' the vaginal secretions of an underage girl from his fingers. Then scoring against us whilst milking the adoration of tens of thousands of like-minded bigoted misogynistic mackem pond life.

Yeah, I'm not letting this go anytime soon.......

What is he actually appealing? The length of the sentence?

He's 'appealing' the vaginal secretions of an underage girl from his fingers. Then scoring against us whilst milking the adoration of tens of thousands of like-minded bigoted misogynistic mackem pond life.

Yeah, I'm not letting this go anytime soon.......

Christ

Surely the appeal has to be more substantial than "She knew what she was doing the money grabbing ho." I'd have thought? The way his sister has gone on has been vindictive and whipping up a gang mentality against a 15 year old girl/child. I can't see this ending well for Johnson, however the Big Show may get some extra "special time".

Cant imagine she has made that much money off it tbh.

Surely if she wanted money it would been best take a settlement like Jackson

Was speaking to the future brother-in-law last night, really nice seemingly sensible lad apart from he's from darkest Sunderland, speaks funny and has that obsession with us.

He brought up the Johnson case for the first time since he was sentenced, I was expecting some common sense but all I got was:

She knew what she was doing the little skank

6 years is too harsh, look at that female teacher

She's getting a million in compo, was just after money

She was 15 anyway.

I asked him if he hadn't played for Sunderland would he be saying the same and you could see the fluster and bluster behind the answer.

This man is going to be father to my nieces and nephews one day, hopefully when they pop out his attitude changes.