sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some SAFC related news: -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/adam-johnsons-sister-shoots-down-7972005

Adam Johnson 'banned from talking to daughter after breaking sex offenders' order speaking to her on phone'

09:37, 15 MAY 2016 UPDATED 10:20, 15 MAY 2016

BY ANTHONY BOND

The 28-year-old was reportedly talking to ex-girlfriend Stacey Flounders when she passed the phone to his 17-month-old daughter Ayla despite the player not being allowed to speak to children

Disgraced footballer Adam Johnson has reportedly been left “devastated” after being banned from talking to his daughter from jail.

The 28-year-old was reportedly talking to ex-girlfriend Stacey Flounders when she passed the phone to their 17-month-old daughter Ayla.

However, the former Sunderland and England midfielder reportedly did not realise his calls in Doncaster's Moorland prison were being monitored by officials.

When they heard him talking to his daughter, the footballer was told he had breached a sex offenders’ order not to speak to children.

It is now thought he has lost prisoners’ association time and TV channels

As reported by The Sun, a source said officials have “come down hard” on the footballer.

“Johnson did not realise he would be listened to, and that he was doing something wrong….He’s devastated.”

Reports emerged earlier this month that the footballer was attacked by another convict after refusing to clean hair from a plug hole.

It was claimed Johnson was cleaning the shower in the jail when he was punched in the face during a fight.

One report suggested the former footballer told a fellow convict "do you know who I am?"

But his sister Faye Johnson took to Facebook to deny the claims.

She wrote: "These newspapers are laughable.

"Why is there rarely any truth in their stories? Were the false stories about harm not so sickening we would find it funny.

" I've just spoke to Adam he is fine and I also want to add that never has he asked for special treatment and never will he.

" He has the right to appeal and he has! In the meantime, he's an ordinary prisoner like the rest.

"You will all hear the truth when Adam comes home ."

A witness speaking to the Daily Star Sunday said Johnson was attacked by the prisoner after refusing to remove hair from a plug hole.

According to the witness, Johnson allegedly told the convict to "f*** off" before saying "do you know who I am?"

The onlooker reportedly said the apparent fight started after Johnson refused to listen to his fellow prisoner.

"Johnson ignored him and the other bloke really got in his face," the witness said. "Johnson then swore at him. The bloke punched him in the face and Johnson defended himself."

He was transferred to Moorland earlier this month - a far cushier option than Frankland jail, Durham, the prison considered as it was closest to his home.

He is seen as high risk of self harm until he settles into his new regime.

Insiders claim he had no idea he was being moved out of Armley jail, Leeds prior to the transfer - and had not been told where he was going.

He had the option of a number of courses which aim to give inmates the chance of a new career once they are free.

Prisoners can train as tailors, TV repairers, gardeners, forklift drivers or brickies.

Johnson, who earned £60,000-a-week as a player, will also be required to undergo a sex offender treatment programme at the category C jail.

Anyone convicted of sex crimes is kept completely separate from the main prison population, even when working or training for courses.

The former Man City winger was jailed for six years at Bradford crown court in March for grooming and sexual activity with a girl aged 15.

It wasn't particularly funny 10 years ago when it was first done. Typically the mackems are 10 years behind the rest of the country to catch onto this fad, a bit like their town centre is. Or should that be 30 years?

I don't care if Rafa stays, they can have their gloat. I'm not being bitter either, I'd far rather be relegated and have Benitez in charge than be in the premier with Fat Sam. By the time we get back up we'll be miles better than them.

Why they wearing pink sashes?

Cuz gaycastle got relegated marra

I thought it was because they were 'massive lads fans'.  An actual description I heard a bunch describing themselves on the Metro the day after losing in the league cup.  I wasn't sure whether they we're massively into lads or just into massive lads.  Either way it sounded more 'life partner' than football fan.

:lol: Someone please tell me they've got Total Sport on. Mackem nutcase absolutely bouncing they've gone 10 seasons without relegation and thanked Di Canio and Poyet.

:lol: I can confirm that this happened. I haven't worked out what the best care plan would be, he seems quite happy himself, it's just his relationship with reality that will be a problem in future.

From RTG.

'Only 14 other clubs in Premier League history have won more points than us, but our average points per game/season isn't very good.'

Get the champagne out, 15th best team in the Premier League era!

Quick! Send another plane up.

I don't care if Rafa stays, they can have their gloat. I'm not being bitter either, I'd far rather be relegated and have Benitez in charge than be in the premier with Fat Sam. By the time we get back up we'll be miles better than them.

First you say you're not bothered if Rafa stays then your saying you'd rather be in the Championship with Benitez in charge  :lol:

It was Allardyce's signings which kept us up so I'm pretty confident he'll do a decent job for us. I'll be happy with mid table after the last few seasons.

First you say you're not bothered if Rafa stays then your saying you'd rather be in the Championship with Benitez in charge  :lol:

It was Allardyce's signings which kept us up so I'm pretty confident he'll do a decent job for us. I'll be happy with mid table after the last few seasons.

I heard him ducking the question of even being there next season on total sport tbh.