sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/so-sacking-the-manager-doesnt-work-eh.1337204/page-2#post-24990938"]So sacking the manager doesn't work eh ?

"  Who would you replace Moyes with ?

It's a tough one but I'd even be prepared to offer Pardew the last ten games to see if he can inject some positivity into us short term

I'd take anyone over this buffoon we have in charge "

Getting really desperate.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/so-sacking-the-manager-doesnt-work-eh.1337204/page-2#post-24990938"]So sacking the manager doesn't work eh ?

It's a tough one but I'd even be prepared to offer Pardew the last ten games to see if he can inject some positivity into us short term

If there is a God.........

If there is a God.........

Na! I couldn't take the risk on him keeping them up. Imagine if he kept them up man.

Have to say, I think they would have nicked a point from todays fixture if it was at this point last season.

The played fairly well in the first half. Under BFS they seemed to have more belief at this point.

they looked up for it till they went behind.

where they are being fucked is that some rivals are hitting form now, they are 3 games from safety with 11 to play

if you think they will still get out of it.......6/1 skybet and bet365, it would soften the blow  :lol:

they looked up for it till they went behind.

where they are being fucked is that some rivals are hitting form now, they are 3 games from safety with 11 to play

if you think they will still get out of it.......6/1 skybet and bet365, it would soften the blow  :lol:

I might have some of that. It's not going to be easy to flush this turd. They won't go without clinging to the pipe a bit longer.

The body language of the hideous fuckers was awful in the last 10 mins. Heads down, mentally and physically shot to bits, pointing at each other, no shape, no energy, no drive, no leaders pulling people around and organising, no encouragement or guidance from the bench. They look fucking dreadful.

:bluf:

This is it IMO. Gone this year. Can't see them making up effectively 7pts AND finishing above 3 teams to stay up. They've had some miraculous escapes but can't get away with it every year.

where they have hit lucky is that the likes of Kirchoff and Anichebe will be back for April, it will give them a chance as they have only 1 game between now and April, thats why together with the spawny way of getting out of it im backing them at 6/1 , a bet im praying i lose.

They might go on a run and catch Hull & Boro but they've very little chance of catching Palace and next to none of catching those teams on 27.

Really for me Slughead either relegates them or saves them two years running.

They'll be targeting points in their next 3 games like. Problem is, as soon as they stop defending deep and compact they're fucked. Next match is a great chance for them as Burnley are also shite away.

I think they'll pick up a few wins and make a decent fist of staying up but they're trying to catch teams too far ahead of them and who are likely to continue picking up points to maintain the gap. They're not down yet but it will take a miraculous turnaround in form to get themselves out if it this year.