sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"he'll stay until he's sacked. You can tell he's comfortable now-

Very well paid- no criticism from the fans. I bet he even hopes the takeover falls through or he’d be under pressure then to take the club to the next level."

Very well paid- no criticism from the fans. I bet he even hopes the takeover falls through or he’d be under pressure then to take the club to the next level."

I read that and i literally couldn't believe it either. How do you even explain the levels of utter shat that they come out with?

I read that and i literally couldn't believe it either. How do you even explain the levels of utter shat that they come out with?

It’s flip-flopping to any scenario their minds can think of to try to manoeuvre into a no-lose position.

If we were taken over and if this hypothetical scenario plays out and Rafa is sacked for whatever reason it will only be to bring in someone that will do in theory if a better job.

It’s flip-flopping to any scenario their minds can think of to try to manoeuvre into a no-lose position.

If we were taken over and if this hypothetical scenario plays out and Rafa is sacked for whatever reason it will only be to bring in someone that will do in theory if a better job.

Got to think of how they work. If we won the title and went on to win the champs league (omly a slightly better chance than them doing it I know) they'd be posting that doing it once means nowt and that our raised expectations would lead to bother and it's all downhill from here.