sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They're slowly but surely being cut adrift now too. Birmingham and Bolton have done enough recently to make is so that Sunderland have to win 2 in a row to go ahead of them. If Hull beat Barnsley in their game in hand in a couple of weeks time then I doubt any of the bottom three will get out of it.

They're slowly but surely being cut adrift now too. Birmingham and Bolton have done enough recently to make is so that Sunderland have to win 2 in a row to go ahead of them. If Hull beat Barnsley in their game in hand in a couple of weeks time then I doubt any of the bottom three will get out of it.

They have came back from worse than this, with fewer games to go. But they actually had some spirit and fight about them, in the PL.

RTG:

"I'm moving further back into the North Stand. I'm terrified that if Brentford score again I'll burst into tears and get picked up by the telly cameras.

I honestly feel physically sick at what I've just witnessed."

No doubt there's 28,000 there.

A goal for Burton and they are bottom  :lol:    beeewed off and a manager who hasn't got a clue, a chairman who hates them, not enough people for a surfer flag, fucking love it . O0

Guest firetotheworks

RTG:

"I'm moving further back into the North Stand. I'm terrified that if Brentford score again I'll burst into tears and get picked up by the telly cameras.

I honestly feel physically sick at what I've just witnessed."

I know that feel, bro that I don't get on with.