sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should hoy a bid in for Kone. 8million

Why ? He was totally disinterested at Sunderland and frankly a big part of their problems last season. He may have been great for them for a 3 month or so period when he signed but frankly like Khazari has shown little to no desire to stick with that club in the long term and do what you would expect of any professional.  To me there are character concerns here that you can't just write off as "because he's playing for that shithole".

Should hoy a bid in for Kone. 8million

Why ? He was totally disinterested at Sunderland and frankly a big part of their problems last season. He may have been great for them for a 3 month or so period when he signed but frankly like Khazari has shown little to no desire to stick with that club in the long term and do what you would expect of any professional.  To me there are character concerns here that you can't just write off as "because he's playing for that shithole".

Most if not all players are mercenaries these days so he'd be no different. You do raise good points though. Just thought he'd be attainable and arguably a step up on our current options. I didn't really pay all that much attention to the Premier league last year though. It's irrelevant unless we're in it.

Apparently they’ve allocated Celtic 14,000 tickets for the friendly  :kasper:

I think I’ll avoid the town that day (July 29th - Ladies Day too at the Races)!

I've no choice. Going to see James play at Time Square that day also. Town will be mental.

James off here?

Not sure what's sadder. Me predicting someone would attempt that lame gag as I typed my post or someone actually making it. Must've been Born Of Frustration  :-X

It's the NO way.  Someone had to do it :lol:

OUCH !!

This smoggy poster nails it in the second part of his post here.

Expressed with great lucidity but not too popular on RTG  :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/smoggies.1379067/page-4#post-25857849

That whole thread is an entertaining read and not even in the usual freak show way. There is actually an outbreak of reasonableness at one point. Increases my faith in mankind (kind of).

(P.s. Anybody who disagrees with with me is a smoggie/Makem bastard.

P.p.s. Think I have been influenced...)

Guest chopey

Boro and Villa should be the top two this season with about another 10 fighting for the playoffs Sunderland will need more than their current 13 man squad to stay mid table.

Rather than being 'stronger than ever' the Championship this season is more 'average than ever' and basically all 24 teams are fairly balanced with average players - making it more competitive but keeping the quality extremely low.

Obviously teams like Boro and Villa have one or two better players, which is reflective of them being slight favourites with the bookies. You could honestly make a case for any of the 24 teams being up and around the playoff places though.

Throw in the complete mockery of the refereeing and you do have a very unpredictable and competitive league that the pundicts talk of, just in a different way.

I think that's a fair point, but I would extend that averageness to the bulk of the PL too, outside the top 7 teams in the country the rest of us are pretty meh really.

I'll be totally honest about this... I have no interest in the Championship now we're not in it. I'm fickle like that.

Other way for me the championship has some far better games then the premiership now couldn't pick a winner