sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was bored, so here's 'Come to Sunderland' by Bob Mortimer from this week's Athletico Mince. A wee bit offensive, but anyway...

Come to Sunderland,

It's so much more than a shithole,

Change your name to Callum,

You can do it by deed poll

Come to Sunderland,

You can put,

your dog in a pram

Put your tracksuit on,

Red and white and made out of nylon

Cheap housing, no launderettes

Go down the boozer for your cigarettes

Take a dump straight into your bin,

Dose up the kids on ritalin

Go to KFC,

Get a bucket for the family

And when it's all gone,

Use the bones for cutlery

The stadium of light,

Another place you can take a shite

Buy a house for a grand,

And ride your donkey into Sunderland

Chicken dippers and a sausage roll,

A pint of blue drink for your 10 year old

Go down the vape shop cos it helps you breath,

And to the dentist, to straighten your teeth

Attend a wedding to watch a fight,

Go to ASDA to buy some shite

Down the clinic have your douglas checked,

Buy some white socks from Sports Direct

Come to Sunderland,

Drink Dolmio straight from the jar

Come to Sunderland,

Watch Andy jogging in his sports bra

Teach your nippers to bet,

And how to smoke a cigarette

Buy a selfie stick,

And have a photo next to last night's sick

Come to Sunderland...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sunderland-not-worth-laughing-at-anymore.1423494/

As supporters Sunderland get respect from a lot of clubs where as mags get laughed at so divvnt worry yer little heed

Well that's put all their minds at rest.  :lol:

Their made up Wolves supporting friend has posted the following in response to the well respected throughout football comment:

"Too right pal. I know most Wolves supporters respect Sunderland fans for their passion and knowledge of the game.

Geordies in general are just big headed twats who Bully managed to score 4 goals against on their manor. "

That is so clearly a Sunderland fan pretending, it is word for word what they are regularly saying about themselves...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sunderland-not-worth-laughing-at-anymore.1423494/

As supporters Sunderland get respect from a lot of clubs where as mags get laughed at so divvnt worry yer little heed

Their made up Wolves supporting friend has posted the following in response to the well respected throughout football comment:

"Too right pal. I know most Wolves supporters respect Sunderland fans for their passion and knowledge of the game.

Geordies in general are just big headed twats who Bully managed to score 4 goals against on their manor. "

That is so clearly a Sunderland fan pretending, it is word for word what they are regularly saying about themselves...

Shallow, very shallow.  :lol: :lol:

Their sadness knows no bounds. I honestly can't get my head around why anyone would pretend to be a fan of another team and then come on and say nice things. It's so weird.

Their sadness knows no bounds. I honestly can't get my head around why anyone would pretend to be a fan of another team and then come on and say nice things. It's so weird.

I'm sure he's probably real, pandering to the fools on there though to curry some favour. Honestly we are not missing out a great deal if a Wolves fan thinks that way about the "passionate" (10k at max ) Mackems. So Steve Bull scored 4 against us once, 30 years ago, big freaking deal.

I'm sure he's probably real, pandering to the fools on there though to curry some favour. Honestly we are not missing out a great deal if a Wolves fan thinks that way about the "passionate" (10k at max ) Mackems. So Steve Bull scored 4 against us once, 30 years ago, big freaking deal.

Kerry some favour, marra

Mag.

I was bored, so here's 'Come to Sunderland' by Bob Mortimer from this week's Athletico Mince. A wee bit offensive, but anyway...

Come to Sunderland,

It's so much more than a shithole,

Change your name to Callum,

You can do it by deed poll

Come to Sunderland,

You can put,

your dog in a pram

Put your tracksuit on,

Dose up the kids on ritalin

Go to KFC,

Get a bucket for the family

And when it's all gone,

Use the bones for cutlery

The stadium of light,

Another place you can take a shite

Buy a house for a grand,

And ride your donkey into Sunderland

Chicken dippers and a sausage roll,

A pint of blue drink for your 10 year old

Go down the vape shop cos it helps you breath,

And to the dentist, to straighten your teeth

Attend a wedding to watch a fight,

Go to ASDA to buy some shite

Down the clinic have your douglas checked,

Buy some white socks from Sports Direct

Come to Sunderland,

Drink Dolmio straight from the jar

Come to Sunderland,

Watch Andy jogging in his sports bra

Teach your nippers to bet,

And how to smoke a cigarette

Buy a selfie stick,

And have a photo next to last night's sick

Come to Sunderland...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0hlUISve2c

Come to Sunderland,

You can put,

your dog in a pram

Put your tracksuit on,

Dose up the kids on Ritalin

It's fucking Shakespearean [emoji38]

He's real if you ignore the coincidental nature of an opposing fan joining RTG and magically having the same agenda as a mackem. And also ignore the fact we never get fans who come on this board and immediately start comparing NUFC to SAFC despite said fan having no allegiance to either.

When Groo signed up as a Swansea supporter, imagine if instead of joining discussion about an upcoming match between us, he just started stamping SMB, fizzy pop, cheesey chips and hot dog sausage in a burger bun in this thread :lol: It just doesn't fucking happen.

He's real if you ignore the coincidental nature of an opposing fan joining RTG and magically having the same agenda as a mackem. And also ignore the fact we never get fans who come on this board and immediately start comparing NUFC to SAFC despite said fan having no allegiance to either.

When Groo signed up as a Swansea supporter, imagine if instead of joining discussion about an upcoming match between us, he just started stamping SMB, fizzy pop, cheesey chips and hot dog sausage in a burger bun in this thread :lol: It just doesn't fucking happen.

It's also a sign that we are way more relevant than they ever will be, there will be fans of other clubs who hate us, that's fine, I hate Manure with a passion, but I don't really give two shits about a club like Birmingham, Wolves, Bolton, Derby etc, because they are really not relevant. That's where Sunderland are to most other supporters, the non NUFC fans on here I'm sure will concur that they really couldn't care less about them.

No mackem uses the word "Manor" to describe home, it's possible it could be a southern born Mackem, but why would he bother, he's just someone desperate to be liked, kind of like a wolves version of Mag in Peace, honestly not worth the bother to think up conspiracy theories.