sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the thread about the Checkatrade trophy... :lol:

would it count as silverware? i'd rather be winning a trophy at wembley in the 3rd tier for the crack than scrapping for 10th place in the premier league season after season

:lol: So now the third tier is better than the PL.

They do realise they could've fought for some silverware 'for the crack' in the Championship, right? :lol:

In the thread about the Checkatrade trophy... :lol:

would it count as silverware? i'd rather be winning a trophy at wembley in the 3rd tier for the crack than scrapping for 10th place in the premier league season after season

:lol: So now the third tier is better than the PL.

They do realise they could've fought for some silverware 'for the crack' in the Championship, right? :lol:

The Premier League Championship League One Checkatrade Tropy is the best competition in the world marra.

The Mack tracking is something else like  :lol:

Mind I think they will win League 1, Rotherham were even worse in the Championship than they are but are right up there in League 1 with £0 spend.  It’s a different level down there

Could do with Blackburn or Wigan fucking up promotion and a couple of the bigger teams going down with them, even more than one season down there would be glorious and would help to financially cripple them further.

I doubt there'll be any upward movement until the whole club is refreshed from ownership and backroom staff through to the team. It's clearly completely toxic and teetering on the brink of administration. Like Portsmouth once stabalised it will be a long struggle to get anywhere but if they're lucky they'll at least have more sympathetic ownership and run better.

Portsmouth and Charlton will strengthen and be challenging imo. Then hopefully one or two others get involved plus the other relegated sides.

Even just them not being miles ahead will be hilarious to watch. Pressure on away trips to Accrington needing three points to stay in the automatic positions of League One  :lol:

Guest covmag

the fucking clip of that thread on the checkatrade man, oh how they have fallen  :lol:

they just can't admit Rafa has done a fabulous job, citing net spend, Pardew did better, give Ashley the real credit, with ALL that money he was given anyone could have got us to safety, the bitter bastards man, i fucking hate the paedo loving cunts with a passion and i'm counting the days till they are relegated AGAIN to the 3rd tier of English football  :lol:  a place we have never been.

i don't see them coming up in a hurry, playing in a ghost stadium with crisp packets outnumbering fans, no money, £130 million in debt what a time to be alive for them, i hope they die. The whole country doesn't give a fuck about them yet we have "fans in peace loving them"  :lol: fucking give owa man  :lol:

i hope Rodwell and Cattermole sit it out on their contracts and ruin them more, they are on shit street and we are loving it

6 in a row  :lol:    marra  O0

Guest covmag

Haven’t seen the tackle on macmanaman but I hope it was nasty

It was, but not nasty enough to injure the little cunt the way he deserved.

O0

Guest covmag

tries to show off downing a pint at the start- cant manage it, is back washing as well the mess.

this is what they are all like, and the accent  :icon_puke_r: