sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have our resident Mackems not been on here to gloat yet?

They've both been pretty graceful about various things in the past.

They've been a better class of mackem than we've had in the past, although it's easier to be magnanimous when you're beating us 6 times in a row and relegating us than when you're going down with record point totals and getting beat 5-1.

Have our resident Mackems not been on here to gloat yet?

Not yet, but I'll be the first to tell you when one of the f*ckers turns up  ;)

One of my best mates is a Newcastle season ticket holder and goes to almost every away game. As soon as we won on Wednesday I sent him my sincere commiserations. That won't stop me taking the p*ss (in a nice way) next season as he has with me for many years. Also the place where I work is about 50/50 so I've had a bit of fun with them too, but again nothing too stupid. It'll be my turn when things change around again, as they surely will.

I said when I signed up here I wasn't here for the usual slanging match. Nowt's changed.

Our message is out there already tbh...

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7944467.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Hang-all-Paedos-protest-in-Newcastle.jpg

Is that written in shit?

:lol:

The small time Mackems are flying a plane over St James during the game to gloat at our relegation...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/sunderland-fans-hire-plane-fly-11332836

As if we care.  :lol: Keep Rafa and we really will piss all over them in just over a years time.  McClaren or Allardyce and staying up is far worse than going down and keeping Rafa and building something.

As if we care.  :lol: Keep Rafa and we really will piss all over them in just over a years time.  McClaren or Allardyce and staying up is far worse than going down and keeping Rafa and building something.

Absolutely :thup:

The small time Mackems are flying a plane over St James during the game to gloat at our relegation...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/sunderland-fans-hire-plane-fly-11332836

that will rattle us............£1000 wasted....   

READY TO GROOM seem to think its funny 2nd time round, in truth its not, so well done you clever lot, bet you all feel really smug.it's old hat, shite and not worth a w4nk  O0

that will rattle us............£1000 wasted....   

READY TO GROOM seem to think its funny 2nd time round, in truth its not, so well done you clever lot, bet you all feel really smug.it's old hat, shite and not worth a w4nk  O0

I know someone who works for the company they are using at the airport. Apparently the last one cost them about £400, this time his price has went up considerably he said even though he isn't a Newcastle fan, many of the people he works with, friends, and family are. He asked a load of them to see what they thought and they said it's better for you to rinse them for as much as you can, otherwise they will just get someone else to do it or do something else where the money won't be hitting the pockets of Newcastle fans.

For the record he's having a night out with his Newcastle fans with the money.

They can save the banner and the monument lights for next year to reuse if they finish 19th.  If finishing one place above Newcastle is the highlight of their footballing life for any mackem under the age of 40, finishing a minimum of two places above us is open-top bus parade territory.

They must have the impression that we'll all be looking to the skies, shaking our fists, seething at those pesky, funny, more intelligent and infinitely more charismatic, good looking Mackems.

Hopefully it doesn't fly over the ground on or around the 17th minute but, if I were a betting man.

They're trying to bolt on a charity factor now as justification for this prank to deflect criticism. Classy as always.

They must have the impression that we'll all be looking to the skies, shaking our fists, seething at those pesky, funny, more intelligent and infinitely more charismatic, good looking Mackems.

Hopefully it doesn't fly over the ground on or around the 17th minute but, if I were a betting man.

They're trying to bolt on a charity factor now as justification for this prank to deflect criticism. Classy as always.

I don't think any neutral will see through that bullshit.

Planes flying over stadia has to be one of the most tragic things you see in football these days.

They can mock all they like, I'd rather be Newcastle in the Conference than Sunderland in the PL.

I think you'll find it's original, witty and hilarious. And if we don't say so, it's just because we're bitter about going down. Obviously.

The 17th minute applause has to stop mind - ridiculous now