Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

If and when it's confirmed, I'll be heading to the ticket office to get me and the bairn season tickets for the family enclosure next season. It's time for her NUFC journey to begin - as long as Benitez is at the helm. :)

aaaaah man, see, i want to but fucking Ashley ffs

If and when it's confirmed, I'll be heading to the ticket office to get me and the bairn season tickets for the family enclosure next season. It's time for her NUFC journey to begin - as long as Benitez is at the helm. :)

You can't get a season ticket yet so you'll waste your time.

Wouldn't be surprised if they put them on sale as soon as he's confirmed as manager. They'd be daft not to.

Wouldn't be surprised if they put them on sale as soon as he's confirmed as manager. They'd be daft not to.

I'm getting one if he stays.

They have to sort out renewal applications, 2nd ticket applications, and seat changes first.

Guest chopey

I rang this morning and they said my renewal won't be sent out till the end of May, in Feb it was advertised that my ticket was £365 and the bairns was £54 in the family section, those prices seem to have dissapeared so I'll have to wait and see

In principle I actually prefer a manager who doesn't have full control so that the ethos of the club can continue when he gets sacked. However, since we don't have an ethos and are never going to have one I'll happily let Rafa control everything.

Bottom to top there is no ethos, no culture in this club, we need benitez to bring it to all levels at the club, I'd usually agree but I can't think we are going to do anything with any alternative of value.

In principle I actually prefer a manager who doesn't have full control so that the ethos of the club can continue when he gets sacked. However, since we don't have an ethos and are never going to have one I'll happily let Rafa control everything.

:lol: yep, that's what he's bringing along with him i guess

I wonder what would've happened if KK or SBR had moved upto a DoF sort of role, not putting their hands in transfers but as a sort of guiding light for the club. Heck, even Shearer would do right now. Someone who actually cares about the club and knows its potential. This is how Liverpool / Man U seem to continue their 'ethos' that was established by successful managers who left or died.

figs is fucking everywhere man. :lol: They must have caused thousands in damages. I only recently found out that it means Fuck It Get Stoned.

OTRAS is on more places than FIGS mind.

OTRAS is absolutely everywhere.

I wonder what would've happened if KK or SBR had moved upto a DoF sort of role, not putting their hands in transfers but as a sort of guiding light for the club. Heck, even Shearer would do right now. Someone who actually cares about the club and knows its potential. This is how Liverpool / Man U seem to continue their 'ethos' that was established by successful managers who left or died.

Director of Football role is a lot different to having somebody like Taggart staying on as a director. Shearer as Directer of Football would be absolutely insane.